These virgin frozen strawberry daiquiris are easy to prepare and the perfect way to cool down during the summer heat! Adults can spike them with rum for a relaxing treat, or everyone can enjoy them as is for sweet refreshment. After all, it is Daiquiri Day tomorrow!
Virgin Frozen Daiquiris with Vegan Whip for All to Enjoy
You can experiment with any of your favorite summer fruits for a vibrant and flavorful drink, but our favorites are strawberry, mango, and peach. If you opt to use blackberries or raspberries, strain the pureed mixture to remove the seeds before you freeze it.
For the whip, you can use homemade or store-bought. My easy Dairy-Free Whipped Cream Recipe (pictured below) is foolproof and fantastic on daiquris. If you prefer to pick up pre-made, then see my Complete Guide to Vegan Whipped Cream for the options.
Special Diet Notes: Virgin Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian.
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled + 4 unhulled strawberries for garnish
- 2¾ cups water
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup lime juice
- Dairy-free whip topping (see post above)
- Put the water, strawberries, sugar, and lime juice in your blender and process until smooth.
- Pour the mixture in your ice cream maker and process according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Divide the daiquiri mixture between 3 to 4 cocktail glasses and top each with dairy-free whip.
You totally had me at daiquiris…This will be perfect for our cul-de-sac party this weekend.