The new and improved 2nd Edition of Dairy Free Made Easy has arrived! For more information on the updated book, click over to:
Go Dairy Free: The Guide and Cookbook for Milk Allergies, Lactose Intolerance, and Casein-Free Living
Dairy Free Made Easy is a one-of-a-kind publication that addresses the needs of over 10 million non-dairy consumers. Whether you are allergic to milk, lactose intolerant, vegan, or simply following a special diet, this book will provide you with hundreds of answers, foods, tips, and ideas to simplify your lifestyle. It also comes as a handy, spiral bound guide that can travel with you to the kitchen or the store… Read Customer Reviews
|Dairy Free Made Easy is a Limited Edition
UPDATE: 2nd Edition Now Available!
|Still Available at:
‘Cause You’re Special
See the 2nd Edition
Some additional highlights include:
- Over 2000 Non-Dairy Foods: The complete Go Dairy Free U.S. product list is packaged into this practical guide book. Special columns note which foods are also vegan, free of gluten ingredients, free of soy ingredients, kosher certified, or manufactured on dairy free dedicated equipment. As an added bonus, every product listed is free of hydrogenated oils and high fructose corn syrup.
- Manufacturer Contact List: Approximately 500 manufacturers and distributors are readily available for your inquiries with this list of phone numbers and websites.
- Health Essentials: Lactose intolerance, milk allergies (infants to adults), chronic disease, soy concerns, all about dairy, and more!
- Handy Guides: From a strong bones section to convenient dairy ingredient lists you can reference while shopping.
- Dairy Alternatives: Each milk alternative is discussed in depth, including how to use them and how to make them at home. Substitute ideas and recipes are included for cheeses, cream, and various other traditional dairy foods.
- Recipes: In addition to the substitutes, full-dish recipes are included for old dairy favorites, such as lasagna and cheesecake!
- Information, Information, Information: Entire sections are dedicated to reading food labels, dining out, grocery shopping, and everyday tips.