Updated January 2023! If you’re craving dairy-free soft serve, just look for the nearest SweetFrog shop. This “premium frozen yogurt” chain swirls dozens of dairy-free flavors. The options do rotate, but they typically have at least a couple vegan flavors at each shop on any given day. They also offer a plethora of dairy-free toppings, including cookie dough! Enjoy our SweetFrog dairy-free menu guide below, which includes froyo flavors, cones, sauces, and toppings. We’ve also labeled the items for other top allergens and vegan needs.
SweetFrog Dairy-Free Menu Guide with Allergen & Vegan Notes
This menu guide includes all dairy-free froyo, floats, bowls, cones, and toppings available at SweetFrog. Be aware of special order requirements and notes in parentheses () next to the menu items, and see the Heads Up notes to help fill in the blanks.
Other Allergen & Dietary Notes: All items listed below are made without egg, gluten, nuts, peanut, and soy, unless otherwise clear in the name or noted in parentheses. All items are also vegan, unless otherwise noted.
- Silk Almond Chocolate (contains tree nuts)
- Silk Almond Vanilla (contains tree nuts)
- Blue Raspberry ICEE (limited time)
- Acai Berry Sorbet (select locations)
- Caramelized Pineapple Sorbet
- Cherry ICEE (limited time)
- Chocolate Fudge Sorbet
- Green Apple Sorbet
- Key Lime Sorbet
- Mango Sorbet
- Passion Orange Guava Sorbet
- Pink Lemonade Sorbet (seasonal)
- Pomegranate Raspberry Sorbet
- Raspberry Lime Mojito Sorbet (seasonal)
- Strawberry Kiwi Sorbet
- Strawberry Lemonade Sorbet
- Summer Berry Punch Sorbet
- Very Berry Sorbet (seasonal)
- Watermelon Sorbet
- Dole Cherry
- Dole Lemon
- Dole Lime
- Dole Mango
- Dole Orange
- Dole Pineapple
- Dole Raspberry
- Dole Strawberry
- Dole Watermelon
Heads Up! This is a full list of available flavors from SweetFrog. Each location will have just a couple of these flavors daily, and the flavors do rotate. If you have concerns about potential dairy cross-contamination, learn more about the equipment cleaning and rotation of flavors at your local SweetFrog. Some locations keep dedicated machines for dairy-free flavors, others rotate them.
Probiotic Note: The dairy-free flavors at SweetFrog aren’t technically frozen “yogurt.” They don’t contain live and active cultures like most of their dairy varieties, so they are more like soft serve sorbets and ice creams.
Heads Up! Unfortunately, the frosting at Sweet Frog does contain milk (caseinate) so the cakes cannot be ordered without dairy. Their allergen chart incorrectly states that the Strawberry Shortcake Cake is milk-free.
- Mango Burst
- Triple Berry
Heads Up! The Strawberry Banana, Mocha, Caramel Macchiato, and Vanilla Bean Smoothies at Sweet Frog do contain milk. They each contain skim milk powder. Their allergen chart incorrectly lists the Mocha as dairy-free.
Other Cool Treats (select locations)
- Aloha Tropical Acai Bowl (not vegan)
- Dole Whip Pineapple Float
Heads Up! The Chocolate Berry Acai bowl is listed as containing milk, but the ingredients do not show any milk. Check at your location if interested in ordering.
- Waffle Cones (contains gluten and soy)
- Waffle Bowls (contains gluten and soy)
- Peanut Butter
Heads Up! The Hot Fudge and Chocolate Hazelnut sauces at SweetFrog do contain dairy, and should not be confused with the simple chocolate sauce, which is dairy-free.
Fruit & Nut Toppings
- Wet Walnuts
- Boba Poppers (All – Blueberry, Cherry, Kiwi, Mango Sorbet, Orange, Passion Fruit, Pineapple, Pomegranate, Strawberry, Tropical)
- Brownie Bites (NOT Brownie Squares) (not vegan; contains egg, gluten, and soy)
- Cap ‘n Crunch
- Coconut, Sweetened Shredded
- Cookie Dough Bites (contains gluten and soy)
- Crushed Oreo Cookies
- Froot Loops (contains gluten)
- Fruit Snacks
- Fruity Pebbles
- Graham Cracker Crumbs (not vegan; contains gluten and soy)
- Granola (not vegan; contains soy and nuts)
- Granola, Gluten-Free (Udi’s) (not vegan)
- Granola, Honey (Tropical Foods) (not vegan; contains gluten)
- Granola, Low Fat Crunchy (Kellogg’s) (not vegan; contains gluten and soy)
- Granola, Oats and Honey (Cascadian Farm or Nature Valley) (not vegan)
- Gummy, Bears (not vegan)
- Gummy, Frogs (not vegan)
- Gummy, Sour Belts
- Gummy, Sour Worms (not vegan)
- Gummy, Swedish Fish
- Gummy, Worms (not vegan)
- Jolly Rancher (contains soy)
- Maraschino Cherries
- Marshmallows (not vegan)
- Mochi (contains gluten)
- Nutter Butter Bites (contains gluten, peanuts, and soy)
- Skittles, Regular
- Unicorn Sprinkles
Heads Up! Do not confuse the milk-free Brownie Bites at SweetFrog with their Brownie Squares, which do contain milk. All chocolate chip varieties, nonpareils, and other chocolate candy toppings at SweetFrog do contain milk. Be sure to verify what granola is served at your location before ordering. Most are dairy-free, but the Kellogg’s Low Fat Granola without Raisins does contain milk.
Speak Up! If you are concerned about cross-contamination with other toppings, you can ask a SweetFrog staff member to open a new package of the topping you have selected from the back.
This Post is for Informational Purposes Only
Menus, ingredients, kitchen procedures, management, food sourcing, and restaurant protocols are subject to change at any time. Always read the menu and discuss your dietary needs with the staff before ordering. Make sure they can accommodate your situation. This post is for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as advice.
There is always a risk for potential cross-contamination of allergens in any commercial kitchen. If cross-contamination is an issue for you, always speak with the manager to ensure that your meal can be safely prepared. Listings here do not guarantee that a restaurant is safe enough for your individual needs. Only you can make that decision.
Each location of a chain restaurant has different management and staff, and some might have different owners. This means differences in processes, ingredients used, menu options, and food sourcing can occur. Always verify the safety of your order for your needs at your current location.
Where to Find SweetFrog
SweetFrog has over 300 locations in 27 U.S. states. They also have a smattering of stores in the Dominican Republic, Egypt, and United Kingdom. Most locations are franchised rather than corporate-owned. See the website below for addresses and hours.
Average Reader Review
Rate Your Dairy-Free Experience with this Restaurant
What Others Are Saying ...
Thank you for this very informational list, didn’t know some of the things that I usually look over was vegan. Look forward to my next visit 🙂