Updated in 2021! If you’re craving dairy-free soft serve, just look for the nearest SweetFrog shop. This “premium frozen yogurt” chain swirls dozens of dairy-free flavors. The options do rotate, but they typically have at least a couple vegan flavors at each shop on any given day. They also offer a plethora of dairy-free toppings, including cookie dough! Enjoy our SweetFrog dairy-free menu guide below, which includes froyo flavors, cones, sauces, and toppings. We’ve also labeled the items for other top allergens and vegan needs.
SweetFrog Dairy-Free Menu Guide with Allergen & Vegan Notes
We have labeled this dairy-free menu guide for items that contain eggs, gluten, and/or soy. We’ve also labeled for peanuts and tree nuts where it isn’t obvious. For examples, the peanuts obviously contain peanut and the almond frozen yogurt flavors obviously contains tree nuts. All SweetFrog items listed are also vegan friendly, unless otherwise noted with an asterisk (*).
- Acai Berry
- Chocolate Fudge
- Caramelized Pineapple
- Green Apple
- Key Lime
- Orange Splash
- Pink Lemonade
- Raspberry Lime Mojito
- Pomegranate Raspberry
- Silk Almond Chocolate (contains tree nuts)
- Silk Almond Vanilla (contains tree nuts)
- Strawberry Kiwi
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Very Berry
- Dole Cherry
- Dole Lemon
- Dole Lime
- Dole Mango
- Dole Orange
- Dole Pineapple
- Dole Raspberry
- Dole Strawberry
- Dole Watermelon
Heads Up! The dairy-free flavors at SweetFrog aren’t technically frozen “yogurt.” They don’t contain live and active cultures like most of their dairy varieties, so they are more like soft serve sorbets and ice creams. Also, learn more about the equipment cleaning and rotation of flavors at your local SweetFrog if you have concerns about potential dairy cross-contamination. Some locations keep dedicated machines for dairy-free flavors, others rotate them.
Make it a Float! SweetFrog can make dairy-free Dole whip floats on request.
- Waffle Cones (contains gluten and soy)
- Waffle Bowls (contains gluten and soy)
- Peanut Butter
Heads Up! The Hot Fudge and Chocolate Hazelnut sauces at SweetFrog do contain dairy, and should not be confused with the simple chocolate sauce, which is dairy-free.
- Boba Poppers (All – Blueberry, Cherry, Kiwi, Mango Sorbet, Orange, Passion Fruit, Pineapple, Pomegranate, Strawberry, Tropical)
- Brownie Bites (contains egg, gluten, and soy)*
- Cap ‘n Crunch
- Cookie Dough Bites (contains gluten and soy)
- Crushed Oreo Cookies
- Froot Loops (contains gluten)*
- Fruit Snacks*
- Fruity Pebbles*
- Gluten-Free Granola (Udi’s)*
- Graham Cracker Crumbs (contains gluten and soy)*
- Granola (contains soy and nuts)*
- Gummies (Bears, Frogs, Sour Worms, Swedish Fish, Worms)*
- Honey Granola (Tropical Foods; contains gluten)*
- Jolly Rancher (contains soy)
- Low Fat Crunchy Granola (Kellogg’s; contains gluten and soy)*
- Maraschino Cherries
- Mochi (contains gluten)
- Nutter Butter Bites (contains gluten, peanuts, and soy)
- Oats and Honey Granola (Cascadian Farm or Nature Valley)*
- Shredded Coconut
- Sour Patch Kids
- Wet Walnuts
Heads Up! Do not confuse the milk-free Brownie Bites at SweetFrog with their Brownie Squares, which do contain milk. All chocolate chip varieties, nonpareils, and other chocolate candy toppings at SweetFrog do contain milk.
Speak Up! If you are concerned about cross-contamination with other toppings, you can ask a SweetFrog staff member to open a new package of the topping you have selected from the back.
* These items are not or might not be vegan-friendly due to gelatin, honey, or other non-vegan ingredients. The store can provide ingredient labels.
This Post is for Informational Purposes Only
Menus, ingredients, kitchen procedures, management, and restaurants are subject to change at any time. Always read the menu and discuss your dietary needs with the staff before ordering. Make sure that they can accommodate your situation. This post is for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as advice.
There is always a risk for potential cross-contamination of allergens in any commercial kitchen. If cross-contamination is an issue for you, always speak with the manager to ensure that your meal can be safely prepared. Listings here do not guarantee that a restaurant is safe enough for your individual needs. Only you can make that decision.
Where to Find SweetFrog
SweetFrog has over 300 locations in 27 U.S. states. They also have a smattering of stores in the Dominican Republic, Egypt, and United Kingdom. Most locations are franchised rather than corporate-owned. See the website below for addresses and hours.