I realize this news comes a bit late for those of us who are land-locked in North America, but if you are anywhere near London, then this is a show you may just want to drop in on. You can still buy tickets online today, but you can also spontaneously show up to the event and register on-site. There will be loads of seminars and exhibits for you to peruse, including information on food, skin care, and a healthy home environment. Below is some information on the seminar, but you can visit the Allergy Show UK website for more details and to register. Remember, it starts tomorrow, June 13-15 in Olympia, London. If you miss it, we will try to offer earlier notice next year!
Information, products and services for everyone with allergies including food allergy, asthma, eczema, food intolerance and hayfever.
The Allergy show is for people with food allergies and intolerance, sensitive skin, eczema, asthma, hayfever and the health professionals who treat them
- Attend up to 45 free seminars – featuring top experts and covering allergy, food intolerance, sensitve skin, eczema, asthma, IBS and migraine
- Take an allergy test
- See a cookery demonstration showing how to cook a delicious gluten, wheat, dairy, egg and nut-free dinner party (Saturday & Sunday)
- Meet experts from the St Thomas’ Hospital and Homerton University Hospital allergy clinics who will be exhibiting
- Have a mini-consultation with the team from the Royal London Homeopathic Hopsital
- Meet cookery writers Alice Sherwood (Fri), Lucinda Bruce Gardyne (Sat) and Grace Cheetham (Sun) on the Foods Matter Stand for recipe ideas and suggestions
- Get a free one to one with a qualified dietitian
- Get a free water hardness test – see if hard water is causing dry skin in your household
- Get a free consultation from a complementary practitioner
- Collect a free Allergy Show goody bag packed with treats
- Taste wheat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free and nut-free foods
- Sample organic and hypoallergenic cosmetics and skincare products.
- Discover how to rid your house of dust mites, pollen, mould and pet allergens.
- Speak to a trained Asthma nurse on the Asthma UK stand (Friday and Saturday).
- Get advice from the National Eczema Society, the Anaphylaxis Campaign and the Migraine Action Organisation
- Get advice on preventing your baby’s eczema turning into food allergy
- Get a free medicines check with a qualified pharmacist