Are you seeking different options that are quick and easy for lunch or dinner? Before I was dealing with food allergies, I never would have thought to purchase pre-packaged, pre cooked chicken. But when you have to prepare every single meal at home, convenience becomes very appealing. Luckily, a few years back, I came across Tyson Chicken.
Tyson Chicken comes in Dozens of Convenient Dairy-Free Varieties
Tyson has an array of cooked and uncooked products that are great for the whole family. The Tyson products range from marinated chicken wings to breaded chicken nuggets in fun shapes for the kid in all of us.
Most breaded or grilled Tyson chicken products do not contain dairy, eggs, nuts, peanuts, fish or shellfish. You can see the details in our full list below. Tyson also has a “no antibiotics ever” policy, which makes me feel better about what I’m feeding my family.
But I honestly thought, “How good can these actually be?” My kids gobbled them up and are always asking for more! Now, I pair them with a side dish for quick and easy meals, or cook them up in the morning for school lunches. I find it quite affordable since they come in large bags that go on sale often and last quite a while.
Dairy-Free Tyson Breaded Chicken: Nuggets, Tenders, and More
At our time of review, these products were listed as dairy-free by ingredients, but offerings, ingredients, and processes are subject to change at any time. Always read the labels.*
All of the following, except for the gluten-free varieties, are made with wheat. Tyson does not disclose soy oil as a top allergen (per FALCPA labeling laws), but they do use soy oil in for most of these products.
- 100% Whole Grain Breaded Chicken Breast Chunks
- Air Fried Chicken Breast Fillets
- Air Fried Chicken Breast Strips
- Air Fried Chicken Nuggets
- Any’tizers Applewood Smoked Chicken Wings
- Any’tizers Boneless Chicken Bites (Buffalo Style)
- Any’tizers Sweet & Spicy Bourbon Boneless Bites
- Any’tizers Wings (Honey BBQ Flavored)
- Batter Dipped Chicken Breast Tenders
- Breast Patties
- Breast Tenders – Honey Battered
- Buffalo Style Chicken Strips
- Chicken Breast Fillets
- Chicken Nuggets
- Crispy Chicken Strips
- Fun Nuggets – Dinosaur Shapes
- Gluten Free Breaded Chicken Breast Nuggets
- Gluten Free Breaded Chicken Breast Strips
- Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Strips
- Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Strips
- Panko Chicken Nuggets
- Premium Selects Chicken Tenders
- Premium White Meat Chicken Nuggets
- Spicy Breast Patties
- Tajin Chicken Nuggets
- Waffle Flavored Breaded Chicken Strips
The Following Tyson Breaded Chicken Products CONTAIN MILK:
- Any’tizers Ranch Flavored Chicken Chips
- Crispy Chicken Strips – Parmesan Herb
- Hash Brown Flavored Chicken Nuggets
- Honey BBQ Flavored Chicken Strips
- Southern Style Tenderloins
Dairy-Free Tyson Grilled Chicken Products
Tyson also makes a huge line of convenient grilled chicken products. At last check, all Tyson grilled chicken types and flavors were dairy-free by ingredients.
More Facts on Dairy-Free Tyson Chicken Nuggets & More
Price: $4.99 to $9.99 depending on product size and type
Availability: Tyson Chicken products are sold in mainstream grocers across the U.S.
Certifications: The gluten-free varieties of Tyson Chicken are Certified Gluten-Free
Dietary Notes: By ingredients, most Tyson Chicken (see list above) is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, nut-free, peanut-free, and soy-free (except soy oil). Select varieties are gluten-free.*
For More Product Information: Visit the Tyson website at www.tyson.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.
Most important is that they are dairy free and they do taste good too these are the only ones I’ll ever eat. Have them as a snack or serve them as a meal. Go grab yourself a bag of Tyson grilled chicken nuggets before they run out.