This casual American bar and grill serves a wide range of meat and seafood dishes, and is well loved for their burgers. Although I wouldn’t recommend Ruby Tuesday to vegans, it is a great find for dairy-free diners. They offer a big array of chicken, steak, seafood, burger, sandwich, and salad options without milk.
Dairy-Free Menu Guide to Ruby Tuesday
Of course, experiences can vary by location, due to differences in management and staff. But overall, Ruby Tuesday has received top marks by food allergic customers for their attentiveness to needs. And their allergen menu reflects this accommodating attitude. It lists not only what items are free of certain allergens, but also how to modify other menu items. This is our quick and organized list of the dairy-free options as supplied by Ruby Tuesday.
- House Baked Soft Pretzels (no cheese)
Entrees (without sides)
- Hickory Bourbon Chicken
- Asiago Bacon Chicken (no cheese, no cream sauce)
- Chicken Fresco (no butter sauce)
- Rib Eye
- Cajun Rib Eye
- Hickory Bourbon Bacon Sirloin
- Top Sirloin
- Baby Back Ribs with Classic Barbecue, Texas Dusted, or Hickory Bourbon
- Hickory Bourbon Pork Chop
- Blackened Tilapia
- Grilled Salmon
- Hickory Bourbon Salmon
- New Orleans Seafood (no cream sauce)
- Grilled Shrimp
- Cajun Grilled Shrimp (no dirty rice, no butter sauce)
Note: Ruby Tuesday uses a liquid margarine to cook their meat that’s dairy-free.
Burgers & Sandwiches (without sides)
- Classic Burger
- Bacon Cheeseburger (no cheese)
- Hickory Bourbon Bacon Burger (no cheese)
- Mushroom & Swiss Burger (no cheese)
- Smokehouse Burger (no cheese, no onion rings)
- Turkey Burger
- Avocado Turkey Burger (no cheese)
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Avocado Grilled Chicken Sandwich (no cheese)
- Cajun Grilled Chicken Sandwich (no cheese)
Note: The Brioche bun at Ruby Tuesday is dairy-free, but make sure they don’t butter it.
- Baked Potato (plain)
- Fresh Steamed Broccoli
- Fresh Grilled Zucchini
- Green Beans
- Garden Vegetable Soup
- Garden Salad (no cheese, no croutons, dairy-free dressing)
- Sweet Potato (no butter)
Note: The French fries, sweet potato fries, and tater tots at Ruby Tuesday are not listed as milk free. This might be due to potential cross-contamination in the deep fryer.
- BBQ Chicken Cobb Salad (no cheese, sub dairy-free dressing)
Fresh Garden Salad Bar: All the non-cheese toppings, except the croutons are made without dairy. This includes the wasabi peas, ham, and seasoned lavash crackers. But Coleslaw is the only dairy-free prepared salad option.
Dairy-Free Dressings: Golden Italian, French, Honey Mustard, Thousand Island, Bacon Balsamic, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
- Tomato Basil Pasta
- Buttery Pasta
- Grilled Chicken
- Apples Broccoli
- Fresh Grilled Zucchini
This Post is for Informational Purposes Only
Menus, ingredients, kitchen procedures, management, and restaurants are subject to change at any time. Always read the menu and discuss your dietary needs with the staff before ordering. Make sure that they can accommodate your situation. This post is for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as advice.
There is always a risk for potential cross-contamination of allergens in any commercial kitchen. If cross-contamination is an issue for you, always speak with the manager to ensure that your meal can be safely prepared. Listings here do not guarantee that a restaurant is safe enough for your individual needs. Only you can make that decision.
Where to Find Ruby Tuesday
They have a few hundred locations in the U.S. See their website below for locations, hours, contact information, and their interactive allergen menu.