This hemp burgers recipe is from Manitoba Harvest. Check the Manitoba Harvest website for more great hemp recipes.
Special Diet Notes: Hemp Burgers
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, nut-free, peanut-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian.
- 10 ounces soft tofu
- 1 cup shelled hemp deed
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- 2 cups herb seasoned stuffing
- In a blender, puree tofu then add the rest of the ingredients except
- stuffing. Put stuffing into a bowl and pour tofu mixture over top. Mix well.
- Form into burger patties and bake on a greased cookie sheet in a 300 F
- oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.