Special Diet Notes: Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, optionally soy-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian.
- 2 cups raw pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup vegan margarine, melted
- ½ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Place pumpkin seeds on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Mix together marg and Tabasco sauce and drizzle over the seeds.
- Combine spices and sprinkle over the coated seeds. Toss well to coat.
- Bake at 300F/150C degrees 35-45 minutes until golden brown and crisp, stirring seeds once halfway through baking.
- Store in airtight container.