- 1 pound package imitation crab chunks, minced
- 3 ribs celery, peeled and sliced very thin
- 1 seedless cucumber or 2 kirby cucumbers, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and sliced very thin
- 4 scallions, sliced very thin
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons bottled hot sauce
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Serve at room temperature:
2. Tossed with 8 ounces cellophane noodles, soaked in hot water, drained and cut up. Increase the soy sauce, oil and vinegar to ¼ cup each.
3. On top of salad greens.
4. As an hors d’oeuvre on endive leaves or cucumber rounds. In this case mince all salad ingredients
5. In wonton cups (brush wonton skins with oil, place in muffin cups and bake 8 mn in a preheated 375 degrees oven)