This recipe for grapefruit-infused gluten-free cookies is an entry in our Spring Fling Dairy-Free Recipe Contest, created and submitted by Michelle Hendrickson. To qualify, the recipe includes Coconut Milk Beverage by So Delicious Dairy Free.
For more details about the recipe contest, see this post: www.godairyfree.org/news/spring-fling-dairy-free-recipe-contest
Special Diet Notes & Options: Grapefruit-Infused Gluten-Free Cookies
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, vegetarian, and generally top food allergy-friendly.
- ½ cup sorghum flour
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon + 2-3 teaspoons So Delicious Dairy Free Original Coconut Milk Beverage
- 1 tablespoon grapefruit zest
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix coconut oil with rice flour and powdered sugar. Add in coconut milk until it is soft enough to form a cookie dough. Add in zest.
- Scoop by the tablespoon onto a baking sheet.
- Cook in oven for 7-10 minutes or until edges are a bit golden. Let cool on pan for 2 minutes.