Egg Fried Rice
- 180g Basmati Rice
- 2 Medium Eggs
- 1 Spring Onion
- 80g Garden Peas
- 2 tbsp Gluten Free Soy Sauce (such as wheat-free tamari)
- Oil for cooking
- Boil the rice until it is cooked, but not too soft. Allow to completely cool.
- Chop the spring onion very, very thinly and quickly boil the peas.
- Add oil to a hot wok, beat the eggs and add to the pan. Stir them frequently until the egg starts to come together. Add the onion, peas and 1 tbsp of Gluten Free Soy Sauce. Fry until the egg is cooked.
- Bring the heat up and stir in the rice and remaining Gluten Free Soy Sauce. Cook until the rice has been heated through and serve in heated bowls.