Updated 2021! This American chain started at a Pennsylvania farmer’s market in 1988, but they’ve since expanded to over 1500 locations worldwide. You can now find Auntie Anne’s in nearly every mall, and sometimes in other retail locations.
Many of the big, soft, doughy, twisted pretzels at Auntie Anne’s are dairy-free and vegan when ordered without butter. They’re great for noshing while shopping or running errands. But they also have a range of Pretzel Bites and Dogs that are perfect for snack time, parties, and celebrations. Auntie Anne’s also offers online ordering and catering.
No Dairy (Milk-Based) Ingredients at Auntie Anne’s (see disclaimer below)
- Pretzels (ordered without BUTTER) – Original, Cinnamon Sugar, Sweet Almond, Raisin, Jalapeno,
- Pretzel Nuggets (ordered without BUTTER) – Original, Cinnamon Sugar
- Pretzel Dogs (ordered without BUTTER) – Original, Original Minis
- Dips – Marinara, Sweet Glaze
- Lemonade – Original, Mixers, Frozen Mixers (no whip)
Other Allergen Notes for Auntie Anne’s
- Their Latte and Frozen Mocha drinks contain milk, and they do not seem to offer any type of dairy-free milk beverages at their locations.
- The non-stick spray they use for the dough surfaces and cooking does not contain milk. But they do brush Clarified Butter on the pretzels unless you request it without.
Vegan Menu Items at Auntie Anne’s
The Pretzels, Pretzel Nuggets, Dips, and Drinks listed above as dairy-free are also noted as vegan-friendly.
More Details from Auntie Anne’s
Allergen Disclaimer from Auntie Anne’s: We strongly recommend that anyone with an allergic
condition or sensitivity to nuts, gluten, or other food allergens NOT consume our products. Products may contain allergens or sensitivities as an ingredient, or they may contain them as they share common equipment at the store level and/or at the manufacturing plants. Test products, limited time offers, and regional menu variations may not be included and not all items listed will be available in all restaurants.
Restaurant Website: www.auntieannes.com
Allergen Information: www.auntieannes.com/allergens
Last Updated: February 12, 2021
Average Reader Review
Rate Your Dairy-Free Experience with this Restaurant
What Others Are Saying ...
Got my order made just for me!
My wife and I went to a kiosk Auntie Anne’s in Sawgrass mall Florida. We asked the kind lady to make the pretzels without the butter and she told me that they have an oil spray she use to stick the cinnamon and salt. We did just that and she made a fresh batch just for us and maaaaaan it was delicious!