Updated November 2023! It’s easy to see why Cinnaholic has a cult following. This is an all vegan bakery dedicated to custom, gourmet cinnamon rolls. They serve regular-size cinnamon rolls, baby buns, frosting shots, and several other bakery items. And each year, they offer some special seasonal sweets. See our guide below for this season’s flavors, their cinnamon roll ingredients, and more!
Cinnaholic Seasonal Treats
For 2023, from November 1st through December 31st, Cinnaholic is baking an array of holiday-themed treats. The selection includes all of the following:
- Santa’s Milk and Cookies – This is their original vegan cinnamon roll topped with French vanilla frosting, “oreos,” chocolate chip cookie bites, powdered sugar, with red and white sprinkles
- Gingerbread House Roll – All the goodness of a gingerbread house tops this original vegan cinnamon roll, including gingerbread frosting, cinnadoodle cookie bites, graham cookies, and multicolored sprinkles.
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookies – These are freshly baked double chocolate chip cookies littered with crushed peppermint pieces.
- Wreath Cake – Share the deliciousness with this gathering of Cinnaholic signature rolls folded into a wreath shape. You can garnish it with any of their frostings and up to 3 additional toppings. It serves 8 to 10 people.
Cinnaholic Everyday Menu & Vegan Cinnamon Roll Ingredients
Cinnamon roll orders start with their “Old Skool Roll,” which comes with vanilla frosting. But you can upgrade to one of their flavored frosting, of which there are so many. Just some of the frosting options include amaretto, cake batter, chocolate, cream cheese, marshmallow, maple, raspberry, and peanut butter. They also have seasonal options, like pumpkin spice and apple cider in fall.
And you can upgrade your cinnamon roll again with their plethora of toppings. You thought the frosting was the topping? Oh no. Have them sprinkle on cookie dough, pie crumble, berries, marshmallows, chocolate chips, pecans and more.
Cinnaholic Cinnamon Roll Ingredients and Top Allergens
They run a strictly vegan facility, so everything on the premises is made without dairy and eggs. Their buns and frosting are also nut-free, but they do have nuts present for topping. And they do contain wheat and soy. At last check, Cinnaholic didn’t have a gluten-free option. Below are the ingredients for their plain cinnamon roll and frosting base.
Cinnaholic Cinnamon Roll Ingredients: enriched baking flour, granulated beet sugar, salt, palm fruit, soybean, safflower, canola and olive oils, salt, sunflower lecithin, soy lecithin, artificial and natural flavors, potassium sorbate, pea protein, calcium disodium, beta carotene, monoglycerides of vegetable fatty acids (emulsifier), lactic acid (non-dairy, derived from sugar beets) annatto extract, filtered water, whole soybeans, soy milk, organic sugar, tricalcium phosphate, sea salt, carrageenan, vanilla flavor, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin D2, riboflavin, vitamin B12, active dry yeast, granulated beet sugar, molasses, ground cinnamon.
Cinnaholic Frosting Ingredients: palm fruit, soybean, safflower, canola and olive oils, salt, sunflower lecithin, soy lecithin, artificial and natural flavors, potassium sorbate, pea protein, calcium disodium, beta carotene, monoglycerides of vegetable fatty acids (emulsifier), lactic acid (non-dairy, derived from sugar beets) annatto extract, water, expeller processed natural oil blend (soybean, palm fruit and olive) maltodextrin,non-gmo soy protein, tofu, non-dairy lactic acid, sugar, locust bean, guar, cellulose, xanthan and carrageenan gums, sugar, vegetable mono and diglycerides, powdered beet sugar, cornstarch.
Other Sweet Vegan Treats at Cinnaholic
- Baby Buns: These smaller versions are made in mini muffin cups and come with frosting.
- Cinnacakes: These are cinnamon rolls baked together, and then frosted and decorated as one. And if you aren’t in a cinnamon mood, you can enjoy their brownies, cookies, or muffins.
- Cookie Dough: This is offered as a topping, by the scoop on its own, or by the scoop with it’s own toppings. They offer classic chocolate chip cookie dough at Cinnaholic.
- Cookies & Brownies: At last check, they had Cinnadoodle and Chocolate Chip Cookies and classic vegan Brownies at Cinnaholic. They also offer other cookie flavors seasonally.
- Cookie Cakes: Yes, they offer custom cookie cakes, too!
- Other Pastries: They’ve been dabbling in quick bread at Cinnaholic with a classic Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
- Soft Serve: Select Cinnaholic locations also have soft serve vegan ice cream available. Some have a creamy vanilla and chocolate, some have Dole Whip, and some have both! Please note that Cinnaholic was marketing their creamy varieties as Dole Whip, but they are not (Dole Whip vanilla and chocolate do contain milk). They are Temptation Soft Serve.
- Coffee: Cinnaholic has a full espresso bar with organic, fair trade coffee and even vegan hot chocolate.
This Post is for Informational Purposes Only
Menus, ingredients, kitchen procedures, management, food sourcing, and restaurant protocols are subject to change at any time. Always read the menu and discuss your dietary needs with the staff before ordering. Make sure they can accommodate your situation. This post is for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as advice.
There is always a risk for potential cross-contamination of allergens in any commercial kitchen. If cross-contamination is an issue for you, always speak with the manager to ensure that your meal can be safely prepared. Listings here do not guarantee that a restaurant is safe enough for your individual needs. Only you can make that decision.
Each location of a chain restaurant has different management and staff, and some might have different owners. This means differences in processes, ingredients used, menu options, and food sourcing can occur. Always verify the safety of your order for your needs at your current location.
Where to Find Cinnaholic
Most of their shops have a small seating area, but they primarily churn out treats to go. Cinnaholic used to take online orders and ship to customers throughout the U.S. Unfortunately, they discontinued that service. But they are instead focusing on opening more locations in both the U.S. and Canada. At last count, they had over 70 shops across both countries, and counting. See their website below for addresses, hours, and contact information.
I agree this is a fun thing to try. Rare that I can have a dessert out. They aren’t the best vegan cinnamon rolls I’ve ever had. Good, but not gooey at all like homemade. And at over $5 for a single roll with icing (no toppings) it was a little underwhelming. They’re a decent size, but not big at all. Like a donut. Really like that they serve Dole Whip. Refreshing on a hot day.
Cherry ice cream was delicious and the employees were very friendly
Fun to try
There was a Cinnaholic nearby when we visited my dad, so I decided to try it out. I bought enough for three of us. The rolls are modestly sized (relatively speaking), which I didn’t mind, but they are a bit pricey. We thought they were good, but not as good as homemade. But they were still fun to try and I would recommend.