I work for Boston Pizza and though we do not post our allergy guide online, every store has a comprehensive book on site. If you call ahead I am sure an employee could look through it for you.
We did manage to find an allergen chart online for Boston Pizza, but it is dated 2012. Their menu has changed a fair bit since then. And it doesn’t note specifics, like if any of their pizza sauces and crusts are dairy free. So we aren’t sure if cheese-free pizza is a good option for dairy-free and vegan diners. We have put in several inquiries to get more information, but continuously receive a “see the location” response. Comment if you visit a location!
No Dairy (Milk-Based) Ingredients (see disclaimer below)
- Starters – Calamari, Hot Wings (Oven Baked or Crispy Fried for the wings – we have no information on the Breaded or on any of the other current flavors)
- Soups – Chicken Noodle, Vegetable Beef & Barley
- Meat Add Ons – Chicken Breast, Fajita Chicken, Flat Iron Steak, Pulled Pork, Salmon, Sausage, Spicy Chicken, Taco Beef
- Sauce Add Ons – Asian Glaze, Au Jus, BBQ Sauce, Guacamole, Hot Sauce, Mayonnaise, Sweet Thai Chili
- Salad Dressings – Cranberry Vinaigrette, Fat Free Balsamic, Honey Mustard, Lemon Vinaigrette, Reduced Calorie Italian
- Salads – None, substitutions or ingredient omissions might be possible
- Pizzas – None, cheese free might be possible depending on dairy-free pizza sauce and crust availability
- Pizza Toppings – Anchovies, Artichokes, Bacon, Banana Peppers, Ham, Italian Sausage, Jalapenos, Mushrooms, Black Olives, Red Onions, Pepperoni, Bell Peppers, Pineapple, Spinach, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Tomatoes
- Gourmet Pastas – Shrimp Diablo (might not be available anymore)
- Pasta / Side Sauces – Bolognese
- Entrees – Baby Back Ribs, Top Sirloin
- Burgers & Sandwiches – Burger (plain), Pulled Pork Sliders (might not be available anymore)
- Sides – French Fries, Yam Fries (also Cole Slaw, Steamed Broccoli, and Refried Black Beans, but we didn’t see these on the online menu)
- Kids Sides – Mandarin Oranges, Sweet Potato Fries, Seasoned Fries
- Desserts – Raspberry Sauce (the Petite Treat-Chocolate Brownie Addiction has a ?? next to it for dairy!)
Other Allergen Notes: Again, the above information is based on 2012. We have edited out any menu items no longer available, and are hoping to receive current information. Also, Boston Pizza has a GlutenWise menu that includes gluten-free sandwiches, pizza, and pasta. But we were told the following, “All of our GlutenWise items are prepared with gluten-free ingredients. However, due to the open nature of our kitchens, where gluten is present, and the hand-made preparation of our recipes, cross contamination can occur.”
More Details from Boston Pizza
Allergen Disclaimer from Boston Pizza: The allergen ingredient information contained herein is based on standard ingredients and the accuracy of the data is dependent upon the individual restaurant operator’s compliance with the proper procedure. Substitutions of ingredients may alter which allergens are found in the menu item. Please be advised that cross contamination may occur, and a menu item may not be completely free of any allergen.
Restaurant Website: www.bostonpizza.com
Allergen Information: bostons-media.s3.amazonaws.com/Menu_Nutritional_Information.pdf
*The above information was supplied by a Go Dairy Free viewer, is not representative of our own findings, and should be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients and menu offerings are constantly changing in the food service industry, and can be subject to interpretation. For this reason, Go Dairy Free does not guarantee nor take responsibility for the accuracy of this information. If severe allergies or intolerances are a concern, contact the restaurant directly before purchasing or consuming one of their products. Cross-contamination of potential food allergens should always be considered a possibility in a fast food restaurant.
Last Updated: August 3, 2018