Updated 2018! Qdoba is a Mexican fast casual chain with locations throughout the United States and Canada. It’s also one of my personal favorites for dairy-free options. Not only do they have several great “build your own” components, they also offer free guacamole! Finally, dairy-free diners need not feel slighted when ordering no cheese and no sour cream. They do assemble the food in front of you, so special requests can be made. My personal favorites are their bowls and salads, but their tacos and burritos are potentials for dairy-free diners, too.
No Dairy (Milk-Based) Ingredients (see disclaimer below)
- Rice & Beans – Cilantro Lime Rice, Brown Rice, Black Beans, Pinto Beans
- Meat – Pulled Pork, Smoked Beef Brisket, Smoked Bacon, Fire Roasted / Glazed Shrimp
- Vegetables – Fajita Vegetables, Seasoned Potatoes
- Taco Shells & Tortillas – Corn Tortilla Chips, Crispy Corn Tortilla Strips, Crispy Corn Taco Shell, Corn Tortilla, Crunchy Flour Tortilla Bowl, Flour Tortilla, Whole Wheat Flour Tortilla
- Sauces & Salsas – Black Bean Corn Salsa, Cilantro Chimichurri Sauce, Cilantro Lime Dressing, Fiery Habanero, Guacamole, Mango Salsa, Pico de Gallo, Pineapple Pico, Roasted Chile Corn Salsa, Salsa Roja, Salsa Verde
- Soup – Tortilla Soup
- Desserts – Brownies (yes, really! but they do contain eggs, wheat, nuts, and soy), Apple Sauce
Other Allergen Notes: Qdoba lists full ingredient details within their allergen chart. See the link below or inquire at the restaurant to see it. There are quite a few options without top allergens, but several of their meats and sauces do contain dairy and/or other top allergens.
More Details from Qdoba
Allergen Disclaimer from Qdoba: Foods prepared at Qdoba may contain or may have come in contact with: eggs, dairy, wheat, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish. Please request to speak to management if you have any questions or concerns.
Restaurant Website: www.qdoba.com
Allergen Information: http://www.qdoba.com/downloads/allergens
Last Updated: August 4, 2018