Jamba has dropped the Juice, on their name, not the menu. Along with the short and sweet rebranding, they are launching a new Vanilla Blue Sky smoothie and smoothie bowl that happens to be vegan. Despite the brilliant hue, it’s free of food dyes. The color comes from spirulina that’s blended with unsweetened almondmilk, vanilla coconutmilk, bananas, and pineapples. This cool new combination joins their ever-expanding list of dairy-free menu items.
At Jamba, the Sky’s the New Limit for Dairy-Free Options
For a long time, Jamba has offered a decent amount of dairy-free options – all-fruit smoothies, juices, a couple of blended beverages, and a small smattering of solid foods. But they jumped onto our recommended list with the launch of a full line of almond milk smoothies back in 2015. At that time, the Jamba website stated:
Sorry dairy, things weren’t working out. we just found someone else – almond milk. It makes smoothies that are nutrient-rich, indulgent and better-for-you. We promise, it’s not you, it’s us.
Since then, they’ve added a whole plant-based menu, which includes their new Vanilla Blue Sky Smoothie. It joins this delicious list of regular dairy-free and vegan menu options at Jamba. They’ve also teamed up with Oatly to add oat milk beverage as a smoothie making option on their menu.
Dairy-Free and Vegan Smoothies at Jamba
- Golden turmeric spice – oatmilk, turmeric spice blend, bananas, mangos, agave
- Orange carrot karma – orange juice, fresh carrot juice, mangoes, bananas
- Smooth talkin’ mango – oatmilk, mangos, pineapples, organic agave
- Amazing greens – peach juice blend, lemonade, peaches, kale, bananas, pumpkin seeds
- Vanilla blue sky – unsweetened almondmilk, vanilla coconutmilk, bananas, pineapples, blue spirulina boost
- Apple ‘n greens – apple strawberry juice blend, kale, mangos, bananas, peaches
- Mega mango – orange juice, pineapple juice, mangos, strawberries
- Strawberry whirl – apple strawberry juice blend, strawberries, bananas
- Greens ‘n ginger – lemonade, peaches, kale, mangos, ginger
- Pomegranate paradise – pomegranate juice blend, mangos, strawberries, peaches
- Peach perfection – peach juice blend, mangos, peaches, apple strawberry juice blend, strawberries
- Protein berry workout with soy protein – soymilk, strawberries, bananas, soy protein
- Blueberry strawberry blast-off (for Kids) – mixed berry juice blend, blueberries, strawberries, bananas
- Strawberries gone bananas (for Kids) – apple strawberry juice blend, strawberries, bananas
And look for seasonal options, like Pumpkin in fall.
Dairy-Free and Vegan Smoothie Bowls at Jamba
- Vanilla blue sky – bananas, pineapples, unsweetened almondmilk, vanilla coconutmilk, blue spirulina powder // toppings: organic granola, strawberries, blueberries, coconut chips, dried goji berries, almonds
- Acai primo (omit honey for strictly vegan) – strawberries, acai blend, blueberries, soymilk, bananas //toppings: bananas, strawberries, organic granola, blueberries, honey, shredded coconut
- Island pitaya (omit honey for strictly vegan) – pineapple juice, pitaya, mangos, pineapples, bananas, chia seeds // toppings: bananas, strawberries, organic granola, blueberries, honey, shredded coconut
- Nutty almond butter – unsweetened almondmilk, bananas, peaches, almond butter // toppings: bananas, organic granola, strawberries, blueberries, almond butter, sliced almonds
- Peachy green goodness – peach juice blend, mangos, peaches, kale, pumpkin seeds // toppings: bananas, organic granola, strawberries, chia seeds
Dairy-Free and Vegan Juices and Shots at Jamba
- Purely carrot – fresh juiced carrot
- Orange carrot twist – fresh orange juice, fresh juiced carrot
- Purely orange – fresh orange juice
- Ginger – orange juice, lemon juice, ginger juice, cayenne pepper
- Turmeric – orange juice, lemon juice, turmeric
- Ginger lemon cayenne – fresh juiced lemon, ginger, cayenne pepper
- Ginger orange cayenne – fresh orange juice, ginger, cayenne pepper
- Wheatgrass – fresh wheatgrass juice
Dairy-Free and Vegan Food at Jamba
- Oatmeal (omit honey for strictly vegan) – organic steel-cut oats, soymilk concentrate // choose 2 toppings: bananas, blueberries, strawberries, shredded coconut, brown sugar crumbles, honey, organic granola, chia seeds, sliced almonds
- Apple cinnamon pretzel – enriched wheat flour, dehydrated apples, applesauce, sugar, glycerin, canola oil, invert sugar, 2% or less of salt, yeast, cinnamon, natural apple flavor, sodium hydroxide
- PB banana toast – bananas, seeded multigrain bread, blueberries, honey, peanut butter, chia seeds.
Where to Find Jamba
Jamba has over 850 locations in 36 U.S. states, the Indonesia, Korea, the Philippines, South Korea, and Taiwan. See their website below for their shop locator.
Average Reader Review
Rate Your Dairy-Free Experience with this Restaurant
What Others Are Saying ...
Always Plant Base
Golden Turmeric Spice, Smooth Talking Mango, and Vanilla Blue Sky are the best. Coconut Chips are not vegan.
Is the best! We get Jamba Juice all the time.
Not worth the $$$
I tried the Vanilla sky and it was tasteless 🙁
Glad I got a small can’t even finish it tastes so bad. I also tried the island bowl which was like soup. It was horrible. Melted right away and I ate it right outside the shop it was a cold day just needs to be way more frozen. So $14.87 later what a waste. Gross.