Last Update in January 2023! A couple years ago, Jamba dropped the Juice, on their name, not the menu. Along with the short and sweet rebranding, they began to expand their plant-based menu with colorful new options like the Vanilla Blue Sky. Soon after, Jamba made another dairy-free play, partnering with Oatly to add oat milk to their menu. They now offer four non-dairy milk beverages, scoop So Delicious Oatmilk frozen dessert as a vegan alternative to their sherbet and frozen yogurt, and have a dairy-free Cloud Whip for their newest line: iced beverages. Not to mention the new smoothie flavors that pop up each season …
Dairy-Free Menu Guide for Jamba with Vegan Options
This menu guide includes dairy-free menu options first, followed by custom order components. Be aware of special order requirements in parentheses () next to the menu items, and see the Heads Up notes to help fill in the blanks. Please note that this guide is for the U.S. locations. Options may vary in other countries.
Other Allergen & Dietary Notes: All of the following Jamba menu items are also plant-based and vegan, except the ones with honey noted. You can opt to omit the honey, if desired. All of the following are made without egg and gluten, unless otherwise noted. The smoothies can also be made without nuts and soy, on request. If concerned about cross-contamination, request a clean pitcher and ask if they can open fresh ingredient packages for your smoothie.
- Bold ‘n Cold Brew (with or without Sweet Cloud Whip)
- Gotcha Matcha (with or without Sweet Cloud Whip)
Heads Up! The Sweet Cloud Whip is dairy-free and made in-house with So Delicious cocowhip and Oatly oatmilk.
Heads Up! All Jamba classic smoothies are made with sherbet, frozen yogurt, and/or dairy yogurt. They will substitute banana or dairy-free milk beverage for any of these ingredients on request. And select Jamba locations will substitute So Delicious non-dairy oatmilk ice cream as an alternative. But the chocolate classic smoothies can’t be made dairy-free due to the “moo’d” chocolate base.
- Apple ‘n Greens (apple pear strawberry juice blend, kale, mangos, bananas, peaches)
- Greens ‘n Ginger (lemonade, peaches, kale, mangos, ginger)
- Mega Mango (orange juice, pineapple juice, mangos, strawberries)
- Peach Perfection (peach juice blend, mangos, peaches, apple strawberry juice blend, strawberries)
- Pomegranate Paradise (pomegranate juice blend, mangos, strawberries, peaches)
- Pumpkin Smash, Plant-Based (oatmilk, oatmilk frozen dessert, pumpkin spice base) (seasonal)
- Smooth Talkin’ Mango (oatmilk, mangos, pineapples, organic agave)
- Strawberry Whirl (apple strawberry juice blend, strawberries, bananas)
- Vanilla Blue Sky (unsweetened almondmilk, vanilla coconutmilk, bananas, pineapples, blue spirulina boost)
- Watermelon Breeze (plant-based; seasonal) (watermelon, grape juice blend, oatmilk frozen dessert, strawberries, pineapples)
Heads Up! Also, the seasonal Pumpkin Smash and seasonal Watermelon Breeze at Jamba come in both plant-based / dairy-free and dairy varieties. Be sure to order the right one!
Super Blend Smoothies
- PB + Banana Pea Protein (sub dairy-free milk, bananas, peanut butter, pea protein, honey)
- Pea Protein Berry Workout (soymilk, strawberries, bananas, pea protein)
- The Go Getter (matcha green tea, vegetables and fruit juice blend, mangos, kale, orange juice, caffeine)
Heads Up! There are whey (dairy) protein versions of the pea protein smoothies at Jamba. Make sure you order dairy-free milk beverage and dairy-free protein.
Other Options: You can easily order the Acai Super-Antioxidant, Matcha Green Tea Blast, or Orange-C Booster if you ask to sub banana or milk beverage for any sherbet or frozen yogurt.
- Blueberry Strawberry Blast-off (mixed berry juice blend, blueberries, strawberries, bananas)
- Strawberries Gone Bananas (apple strawberry juice blend, strawberries, bananas)
- Acai Primo (strawberries, acai blend, blueberries, soymilk, bananas organic granola, honey, shredded coconut)
- Dragon Fruit Delight (pineapple juice, organic dragon fruit, mangos, pineapples, bananas, strawberries, organic granola, blueberries, honey, shredded coconut)
- Vanilla Blue Sky (bananas, pineapples, unsweetened almondmilk, vanilla coconutmilk, blue spirulina, organic granola, strawberries, blueberries, coconut chips)
- Oatmeal (organic steel-cut oats, soymilk concentrate, bananas, blueberries, strawberries, shredded coconut, brown sugar crumbles, honey, organic granola)
Heads Up! The Belgian waffles do contain milk.
- 3G Energy
- Blue Spirulina
- Daily Vitamins
- Matcha Green Tea
- Peanut Butter
- Pea Protein
- Soy Protein Isolate
Juices & Shots: At the time of our review, all Juices and Shots at Jamba were pure, simple, and naturally dairy free.
Milk Beverages: They offer soymilk, Oatly oatmilk, unsweetened almondmilk, and vanilla coconutmilk at most locations.
- Apple Cinnamon Sweet Pretzel (contains gluten)
- Impossible Handwich (no cheese) (contains gluten)
Heads Up! The sprouted grain bun, sausage, and impossible sausage used on their breakfast “handwiches” are all made without dairy. But they do use milk in their egg patties.
Grab & Go Snacks
- 88 Acres Bars
- Off the Eaten Path Chickpea Veggie Crisps
- Siren Protein Bites (all flavors) (contains tree nuts)
Heads Up! The Hummus Crisps from Off the Eaten Path do contain milk.
This Post is for Informational Purposes Only
Menus, ingredients, kitchen procedures, management, food sourcing, and restaurant protocols are subject to change at any time. Always read the menu and discuss your dietary needs with the staff before ordering. Make sure they can accommodate your situation. This post is for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as advice.
There is always a risk for potential cross-contamination of allergens in any commercial kitchen. If cross-contamination is an issue for you, always speak with the manager to ensure that your meal can be safely prepared. Listings here do not guarantee that a restaurant is safe enough for your individual needs. Only you can make that decision.
Each location of a chain restaurant has different management and staff, and some might have different owners. This means differences in processes, ingredients used, menu options, and food sourcing can occur. Always verify the safety of your order for your needs at your current location.
Where to Find Jamba
Jamba has over 850 locations in 36 U.S. states, the Indonesia, Korea, the Philippines, South Korea, and Taiwan. See their website below for addresses, hours, and online ordering.
Vanilla blue sky excellent
Vanilla blue sky excellent
Always Plant Base
Golden Turmeric Spice, Smooth Talking Mango, and Vanilla Blue Sky are the best. Coconut Chips are not vegan.
Is the best! We get Jamba Juice all the time.
Not worth the $$$
I tried the Vanilla sky and it was tasteless 🙁
Glad I got a small can’t even finish it tastes so bad. I also tried the island bowl which was like soup. It was horrible. Melted right away and I ate it right outside the shop it was a cold day just needs to be way more frozen. So $14.87 later what a waste. Gross.