For a limited time, Pinkberry is serving a dairy-free cold brew frozen yogurt flavor. This creamy new option is made with a coconut milk base and will be featured in a special combination made with a house-made mocha sauce and chocolate chips. It will be available from March 1 through April 18, 2019. But don’t worry if you miss it. Pinkberry has several great dairy-free items on their menu.
Pinkberry is Swirling with These Dairy-Free Possibilities
The promotional vegan cold brew flavor and mocha sauce might be temporary, but Pinkberry actually serves quite a few dairy-free flavors and toppings regularly.
Dairy-Free Frozen Yogurt Flavors at Pinkberry
All of the following flavors are dairy-free, but verify in store if they are safe for your needs. We do not know if they keep dedicated dairy-free machines, or what their allergen protocols entail. These might vary by location.
- Coconut Milk Coconut – I expected this to be straight up sweet and creamy, but this pure coconut flavor is listed as “tart.”
- Coconut Milk Salted Caramel – This is their one permanent non-tart dairy-free variety. It’s infused with rich caramel flavor.
- Coconut Milk Cold Brew (temporary) – This creamy flavor is only on their menu for a limited time, but who knows – it could return!
- Just Fruit Peach Passion – The “just fruit” line is made with no added sugar, and includes this tart peachy flavor.
- Just Fruit Strawberry – I’m thinking this no added sugar tart flavor would swirl nicely with the peach if they had both available!
- Just Fruit Tropical Mango – Enjoy this sunny, sweet-tart fusion of mango and pineapple with no added sugar.
Dairy-Free Toppings at Pinkberry
I’ve noted which items are dairy-free, but contain egg. Strict vegans might also want to avoid items with honey or gelatin. Inquire on ingredients of concern.
This list of milk-free items is based on their food allergen chart. And yes, it really did state that the cookie dough is made without milk and eggs! But as always, verify in store before ordering to ensure that the items are safe for your needs.
- Agave Nectar
- Brownie Bites (contains egg)
- Cap’n Crunch
- Caramelized Almonds
- Caramelized Pecans
- Carob Chips
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Flavored Sauce
- Fruity Pebbles
- Gummy Bears
- Honey Almond Granola
- Mango Popping Boba
- Mint Chocolate Cookie
- Mocha Sauce (temporary)
- Organic Fruity Bears
- Peppermint Candy
- Pomegranate Juice
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Strawberry Popping Boba
- Strawberry Puree
- Toasted Almonds
- Waffle Cookie (contains egg)
- Waffle Cone
Are Pinkberry Smoothies Dairy Free?
Unfortunately, all varieties of their smoothies do contain milk.
Where to Find Pinkberry
Pinkberry originally launched in Los Angeles in 2005, but now they have over 260 stores in 20 countries. This includes shops throughout the U.S., Canada, Central America, South America, and Asia. See their website below for locations and hours.