Many of you will agree that home baking becomes necessity when you have food allergies or sensitivities, especially if you want nutritious options. But what if I told you there’s a brand of everyday, allergy-friendly baked goods that’s packed full of virtuous ingredients? Honestly.
Angelic Bakehouse ascends above the rest with a full range of breads, buns, wraps, and pizza crusts baked with sprouted whole grains. What’s more, each item is low sugar, dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, soy-free, sesame-free!
Photo by @peanutbutterpluschocolate
Angelic Bakehouse Packs so much Goodness into Every Product
You might have even more, but here are the top seven reasons why I recommend this brand:
- Sprouted Whole-Grain – Every Angelic bite contains their seven grain blend with red wheat berries, quinoa, barley, oat groats, rye berries, amaranth, and millet! The grains are sprouted and then fresh pressed directly into the dough for elevated taste and nutrition.
- Free-From Facility – Their bakery is completely free of milk, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, soy, and sesame. In fact, the only top allergen they process is wheat.
- Kosher Certified – They’ve gone the extra mile to obtain kosher certification (Pas Yisroel).
- Plant-Based – Angelic Bakehouse refrains from using any animal-derived products in their facility, so their products are also vegan.
- Heart-Healthy – As dairy-free and vegan products, they are naturally free of cholesterol. But Angelic Bakehouse goes one step further with low sodium and no sodium options.
- Diabetic-Friendly – All Angelic Bakehouse products are low sugar and low glycemic. They keep added sweeteners to a bare minimum, using just a touch of pure, natural agave as needed. This means they are also suitable for Weight Watchers and many other diets.
- Quality Ingredients – All Angelic Bakehouse products are non-GMO Project Verified. They never add any artificial sweeteners, fats, or preservatives, and their ingredient lists are clean and wholesome.
Delicious Details on Angelic Bakehouse Products
Years ago, Jenny and James Marino made turkey burgers on sprouted grain buns that left them speechless. They were astonished that such tasty bread could be so healthy. Most of us would have just become repeat customers, but those two took it one big step further – they bought the bakery that made those buns!
Since that time, Jenny and James have expanded Angelic Bakehouse to offer a rather sizable line of baked goodies. They also have some new flavors, which I’ve included in the details below.
The array of colorful Angelic Bakehouse wraps is truly enticing. They’re of course made with sprouted whole grains, and the stunning hues come from real vegetables. As an added bonus, each flavor has at least 5 grams of protein and 4 grams of dietary fiber per serving. Enjoy the taste and health benefits with burritos, sandwich rollups, or dairy-free quesadillas. ($4.49 per 6 wraps / 9-ounce bag)
- Reduced Sodium
- Vibrant Beet (NEW!)
- Turmeric Sweet Potato (NEW!)
- Spring Kale Spinach (NEW!)
Photo by @loveandlemonsfood
These unique and healthy mediums are part flatbread, part pizza crust, and all kinds of delicious. Go full dairy-free pizza with them, or simply enjoy one topped with a favorite spread or sauce. I’m picturing hummus and roasted vegetables on the sweet potato crust. Each FLATZZA has at least 5 grams of protein, but contains 150 calories or less per serving. ($5.99 per 14-ounce crust)
- FLATZZA® Crusts
- Sweet Potato FLATZZA® Crusts
- FLATZZA® Buddy Crusts
Photo by @confessionsofacleanfoodie
The product that started it all. Not only do they stand up to juiciest, thickest burgers and brats, but they also boast a mighty nutritional profile. Each bun contains a full 8 grams of protein, but just 150 to 160 calories. ($5.59 per 8 buns / 16 ounce bag)
- Hot Dog Buns
- Hamburger Buns
Angelic Bakehouse has six different sliced one-pound loaves to choose from, each with at least 4 grams of protein per slice, and 70 calories or less. They’re perfect for sandwiches or toast, and yes, that is dairy-free Cinnamon Raisin in the list! ($4.99 per 16-ounce loaf)
If you’re in a single-serve mood, then reach for Angelic Bakehouse rolls. They’re touted as dinner rolls, but they’re also perfect for lunchboxes and homemade sliders. Each roll satisfies with 120 calories, 6 grams of protein, and 4 grams of fiber. ($4.99 per 9 rolls / 13.5-ounce bag)
- No Added Salt
- Reduced Sodium
- Raisin Wheat
- 7-Grain (also available as a 24-ounce loaf)
- Dinner Rolls
Photo by @girlversusddough. This post is sponsored by Angelic Bakehouse. We hand select our sponsors to share the very best dairy-free options with you, and we appreciate your support.
Where to Buy Angelic Bakehouse Breads, Buns, Wraps, and Pizza Crusts
Angelic Bakehouse products are so easy to buy in the U.S. They’re readily sold in stores and online, and even at their own shop!
In Store: Look for them at natural food stores, like Whole Foods and Sprouts, and mainstream grocers, like Walmart. See their store locator to find Angelic Bakehouse products near you.
Online: Angelic Bakehouse ships their products direct to cust0mers throughout the U.S., and they have free shipping when you order just $30 or more! Get the goods here: www.angelicbakehouse.com/goods/
Direct: If you happen to be in the vecinity of Cudahy, Wisconsin, on Lake Michigan (north of Chicago) you can swing on by to purchase right from the bakers. They accept foot traffic during normal business hours on weekdays at 3275 E Layton Ave. Cudahy, WI.