Have I got a holiday special for you! Yes, it doesn’t get much cheaper than FREE, and my Snackable eCookbook, sponsored by So Delicious Dairy Free, is now available for your unbridled download and enjoyment! It couldn’t have come at a better time, either, with healthy snack recipes to see you through the holidays and to propel you into those New Year’s resolutions.
Snackable is a delicious compilation of wholesome dairy-free snack recipes, from healthy cookies to nutrient-dense quinoa bites, naturally-sweetened puddings to superfood smoothies, and dark chocolate truffles to uniquely tasty fries. Simply click the image below for INSTANT access to the FREE PDF, or check it out on Google Play (FREE), Apple iTunes (FREE), Kobo Books (FREE), Amazon Kindle (Now FREE) or Barnes & Noble Nook ($0.99 – but why pay, just click below for FREE access!).
The Snackable Recipes
For special diet needs, each chapter in Snackable includes a quick diet / allergen chart, but it’s almost unnecessary. Every recipe is vegan-friendly and suitable for gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, peanut-free, and soy-free. All but two of the recipes are suitable for nut-free, too! And note that all of the recipes labeled as “exclusive” can be found ONLY in this tasty FREE eBook.
- PB&J Cracker Sandwiches (exclusive recipe)
- Everyone Loves Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Cuppa-ccino Muffin for One (exclusive recipe)
- Buckwheat Crepes with Whipped Coconut Cream
- Pure Strawberry Macaroons with No-Bake Option
- Baked Sweet Potato Chips with Creamy Date Caramel Dip (exclusive recipe)
- Creamy Coconut Ambrosia (exclusive recipe)
- Thin Mint Pudding Parfaits (exclusive recipe)
- Vanilla Chia Pudding with Fresh Exotic Fruit
- Trail Mix Truffles (exclusive recipe)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pops
- Strawberry Shortcake Pops (exclusive recipe)
- Spicy Vegetable Ranch Salad
- Herbed Nut Spread
- Chips and Queso
- Southwestern Veggie Tostadas (exclusive recipe)
- Crispy Creamy Cheesy Polenta Fries (exclusive recipe)
- Thai Quinoa Bites with Peanut-Free Dipping Sauce (exclusive recipe)
- Greek Mini Quiches (exclusive recipe)
- Curry Carrot and Potato Croquettes
- Veggie Chickpea “Omelets”
- Bananas Foster Shake (exclusive recipe)
- Pink B&B Smoothie (exclusive recipe)
- Tropical Dream Lassi (exclusive recipe)
- Nourishing Spiced Mylk (exclusive recipe)
Share the Snackable Love – Tweet It, Pin It!
Get Snackable Now!
- PDF (instant & FREE)
- Google Play (FREE)
- Apple iTunes (FREE)
- Kobo Books (FREE)
- Amazon Kindle (now FREE)
- B&N Nook ($0.99)
Snackable was created by Alisa Fleming, founder of GoDairyFree.org and author of the best-selling dairy-free publication, Go Dairy Free: The Guide and Cookbook. This eBook venture was sponsored by So Delicious Dairy Free, so that we could bring it to you for FREE!