They’re back! Don’t worry – there’s no need to be scared. Enjoy Life Halloween Chocolate Minis are free from gluten and 14 allergens, including dairy and nuts. They’re school safe, perfectly portioned, and positively delicious, so you can share them with confidence. Each bag includes 15 minis, enough for your haunted household, and they come in three spooktacular varieties.
Photo by Hannah Kaminsky.
Enjoy Life Halloween Minis are a Safe Way to Scare Up some Fun
Glow sticks and temporary tattoos can be fun, but every little masked avenger deserves some sweet treats, too. Fortunately, these minis will conjure up smiles from kids and parents. They come in three varieties, taste amazing, and meet so many needs.
- Classroom Celebrations – As mentioned, these nice little nibbles are made in a nut-free facility, so they pass school policies with ease. And since they’re certified gluten free and free from 14 allergens, you can count on them as “worry-free” treats for most students and teachers.
- Trick-or-Treating – Children love the door-to-door fun, beaming as a friendly neighbor puts a surprise in their teal sack. But it takes some of the joy away when they have to give up most of their treats! Fortunately, parents can safely swap their goodies for rewarding Enjoy Life Chocolate Halloween Minis. Even better, you can sneak minis to friends and neighbors so they can surprise your child with an approved sweet! Little ones will be overjoyed that other people have their special treats!
- Share the Goodness – If you opt to stay in, fill the bowl with Enjoy Life Halloween Chocolate Minis so your kids can share their favorite chocolate with other children. They might just make the night of another food allergic superhero!
Dark Chocolate (in the Monster Pack and Ghost Variety Pack)
This monstrous bag is an Enjoy Life top seller and is one of my favorite dark chocolates. It’s sweet, but not too sweet, is free of top allergens, and has an incredibly smooth texture.
Ingredients: unsweetened chocolate, cane sugar, cocoa butter.
Nutrition (per 3 mini bars): 150 calories, 11g fat, 0mg sodium, 17g carbs, 2g fiber, 13g sugars (includes 13g added sugars), 2g protein.*
Ricemilk Crunch Chocolate (in the Vampire Pack and Ghost Variety Pack)
These milky chocolates have the perfect ratio of creamy to crispy, and are so scrumptious, they might just send Nestle to the grave. One bite and I think you’ll agree, they’re frightfully good!
Ingredients: cane sugar, cocoa butter, unsweetened chocolate, rice crisps (rice flour, cane sugar, sea salt), dried rice syrup, salt.
Nutrition (per 3 mini bars): 160 calories, 10g fat, 45mg sodium, 19g carbs, 1g fiber, 13g sugars (includes 13g added sugars), 1g protein.*
Ricemilk Chocolate (in the Ghost Variety Pack only)
Even die hard dark chocolate fans cave to the nostalgic candy bar taste and creamy consistency of these spirited mini chocolate bars. But you’ll have to grab the variety pack to enjoy these!
Ingredients: cane sugar, cocoa butter, unsweetened chocolate, dried rice syrup, salt.
Nutrition (per 3 mini bars): 160 calories, 11g fat, 25mg sodium, 18g carbs, 1g fiber, 14g sugars (includes 14g added sugars), 1g protein.*
More Facts on Enjoy Life Halloween Chocolate Minis
- Price: $5.99 per 5.25-ounce bag
- Availability: Enjoy Life Halloween Chocolate Minis are sold during the Halloween season. This year, you can find them from Sprouts, Hyvee, Fresh Thyme, Natural Grocers / Vitamin Cottage, Moms Organic Market, Wegmans, and Tops Markets, and Earthfare. Also, check Instacart for retailers in your local area. If you can’t find them locally, you can buy these treats online from Vitacost.
- Certifications: Enjoy Life Halloween Chocolate Minis are Certified Gluten-Free and Non-GMO Verified.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Enjoy Life Halloween Chocolate Minis are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, oil-free, vegan, and vegetarian.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Enjoy Life Foods website at enjoylifefoods.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.