This product has been a long time in the making. Follow Your Heart began buzzing about it four years ago, but their ready-to-squeeze pancake and waffle batter is finally ready for lift off. Rocket Cakes is a fast vegan and gluten-free hot breakfast solution that’s now ready to land on your table.
Follow Your Heart Rocket Cakes Batter Puts the Squeeze on Pancakes
Each squeeze bottle makes over a dozen 3-inch pancakes or about four full-size waffles. According to the company, their short stacks are light and fluffy. But you be the judge! Once you buy and try this batter, leave your unbiased rating and review below.
Ingredients: filtered water, organic degermed corn flour, organic white rice flour, organic vegan cane sugar, organic sunflower oil, organic millet flour, sodium lactate, leavening (sodium bicarbonate [sodium bicarbonate, palm oil, palmitic acid], monocalcium phosphate, cornstarch), organic natural vanilla flavor, organic potato starch, organic cornstarch, sea salt, xanthan gum, organic quinoa flour, and organic spices.
Nutrition (per 3 (3-inch) pancakes): 210 calories, 4g fat, 41g carbs, 1g fiber, 4g sugars (includes 4g added sugars), 3g protein.*
More Allergen Notes
Follow Your Heart is very transparent about allergens for each of their products. Rocket Cakes Batter is made on shared equipment with some top allergens, including dairy. But the company does follow allergen protocols to help prevent cross-contamination. Contact them for more details.
More Facts on Follow Your Heart Rocket Cakes Batter
- Price: $6.99 per 18-ounce bottle
- Availability: Follow Your Heart Rocket Cakes Batter is available at specialty natural food stores and via vegan online retailers, like PlantX and GTFO It’s Vegan. They are working on expanded distribution.
- Certifications: Follow Your Heart Rocket Cakes Batter is Non-GMO Verified, Certified Plant Based, and Certified Kosher Pareve.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Follow Your Heart Rocket Cakes Batter is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Follow Your Heart website at followyourheart.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. All food products are at some degree of risk for allergen cross-contamination. Only you can assess what is safe for your needs.