Each holiday season, we’re blessed with some new non-dairy goodies. This year, Forager Project Dairy Free Whipped Cream is one of those special treats. It’s a tub-style alternative, ready to dollop on desserts. And unlike most competitors, this vegan whipped topping is certified organic.
Forager Project Tops Dessert with New Dairy Free Whipped Cream
Forager promises a light, fluffy, sweet whipped cream experience, perfect or topping pies, fresh fruit, or even hot chocolate. But share what you think once you buy and try it! Leave your unbiased rating and review below.
Ingredients: filtered water, coconut oil*, cane sugar*, sunflower oil*, fava bean protein flour*, guar gum*, natural flavors*, cultured dextrose*, sunflower lecithin*, vanilla extract*, locust bean gum*, tartaric acid. *organic. allergens: coconut
Nutrition (per 2 tablespoons): 110 calories, 11g fat, 3g carbs, 0g fiber, 3g sugars (includes 3g added sugars), 0g protein.*
More Facts on Forager Project Dairy Free Whipped Cream
- Price: $4.99 per 11-ounce tub
- Availability: Forager Project Dairy Free Whipped Cream is sold at Whole Foods, in select U.S. regions. It will be rolling out to other natural food stores.
- Certifications: Forager Project Dairy Free Whipped Cream is Certified Organic, Certified Vegan, and Certified Kosher Pareve.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Forager Project Dairy Free Whipped Cream is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Forager Project website at www.foragerproject.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. All food products are at some degree of risk for allergen cross-contamination. Only you can assess what is safe for your needs.
Average Reader Review
Leave Your Rating & Review for This Product
What Others Are Saying ...
Dense and rich
Odd stuff. Wasn’t sure what to do with it. I agree with previous reviewer. Maybe for fruit?
good but not like whip cream
This was really good but it actually was more like the filling you would find in a cannoli. I enjoyed it on pumpkin pie but if what you really want is whip cream this would not be the product for you.
More like frozen mousse.
I really enjoyed this as it’s on unique dessert, but it’s really not light and fluffy like whipped cream. It’s thick, dense, and very rich, more like frozen vanilla mousse. I love the fact that it’s only lightly sweetened, and has a very clean flavor (not coconut taste whatsoever). It’s also much more stable than whipped cream, so it won’t melt right away. It’s best enjoyed with fruit, as a focal point, rather than a finishing touch on something else already pretty heavy.