Where has Hero Nutritionals been hiding? They produce an array of dairy-free gummy vitamins with top allergen-free needs in mind. According to the company, all of their products are free of milk, eggs, gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, and yeast. They’re even made without the use of synthetic colors, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners or preservatives
Yummi Bears Gummy Vitamins are a Nutritional Hero for Kids
We’ve tried some of their Sugar-Free Yummi Bears, and they weren’t half bad. It was obvious that they were a little different from the others in terms of taste, but were still a nice little treat. At last count, they had 15 varieties, most of which are more traditionally-sweetened.
- Complete Multi – 16 essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients
- Echinacea + Vitamin C + Zinc – The immune-boosting formula
- Fiber + Digestive Support – 3g of natural chicory root fiber to support digestive health
- Omega 3 + DHA – Omega-3 fatty acids with DHA and EPA from purified wild tuna fish oil
- Organic Complete Multi (gelatin-free) – 14 essential vitamins and minerals plus organic folate
- Organic Immunity Health (gelatin-free) – Blend of Vitamin C, Zinc and Echinacea
- Organic Super Complete Multi+Omega (gelatin-free, fish-free) – 20 essential nutrients plus Omega-3 fatty acids from chia seeds
- Probiotic + Prebiotic – 4 billion active probiotics, 1g prebiotic fiber, and real pineapple juice for natural digestive enzymes
- Sugar Free Multi Vitamin – 16 essential vitamins and minerals and naturally sweetened with chicory root (inulin)
- Superfoods Fruits + Veggies – 12 certified organic fruits and veggies in every serving
- Vegetarian Calcium + Vitamin D3 (gelatin-free) – Contains a vegan source of vitamin D3 to aid in calcium absorption
- Vegetarian Complete Multi (gelatin-free) – 16 plant-based essential vitamins and minerals including vitamins B6 and B12
- Vegetarian Omega-3 (gelatin-free, fish-free) – Plant-based fatty acids from chia seeds
- Vitamin C – Straight up C with a modest 60mg per serving
- Vitamin D3 – Now with a higher dose of the sunshine vitamin
Are there Adult Gummy Vitamins?
Hero Nutritionals used to offer two major gummy product lines: Yummi Bears (for kids) and Slice of Life (for adults). Unfortunately, their Slice of Life products have been discontinued, but they still produce a HUGE line of Yummi Bears. Adults can technically take Yummi Bears, too, but they might not provide the levels of vitamins and minerals grown-ups need.
Other Gummy Vitamin Options for Adults: Smarty Pants Adult Vitamins are made without top allergens, and also come in an array of gummy varieties for grown ups. Another great option is Vitafusion Organic, which is also vegan and gelatin-free.
More Facts on Yummi Bears Gummy Vitamins
Price: $14.95 and up
Availability: Yummi Bears Gummy Vitamins are sold at Target, GNC, The Vitamin Shoppe, and via several online retailers, like Vitacost.
Certifications: Select varieties of Yummi Bears Gummy Vitamins are Certified Organic.
Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Yummi Bears Gummy Vitamins are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, and soy-free. They also have vegan, vegetarian, and sugar-free options*
For More Product Information: Visit the Hero Nutritionals website at www.heronutritionals.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.
Average Reader Review
Leave Your Rating & Review for This Product
What Others Are Saying ...
Allergy-Friendly Gummy Vitamins for kids and adults
Genius! Allergy-Friendly Gummy Vitamins for kids and adults. We simply loved them. Look for sales online for affordable pricing.