We’ve seen some brands take on dairy-free vodka sauce, and just a couple working on vegan bolognese. But Hudson Green conquers both with their creamless Vodka and meatless Bolognese sauces. And unlike many other free-from products, Hudson Green Pasta Sauces are made with homemade quality and real food ingredients. You won’t find any protein concentrates, binders, or other funny additives in their from-scratch recipes.
Hudson Green Pasta Sauces Impress with Plant-Based Vodka and Bolognese
Their clean labels are suitable for various diets, from strictly vegan to paleo diets. But be sure to let us know how you think it tastes! Once you buy and try this product, leave your own unbiased rating and review below.
Ingredients: tomatoes, coconut milk, onions, garlic, olive oil, nutritional yeast, citric acid, herbs and spices.
Nutrition (per 1/2 cup): 100 calories, 5g fat, 10g carbs, 2g fiber, 6g sugars (includes 0g added sugars), 2g protein.*
Organic Meatless Bolognese
Ingredients: organic tomatoes, organic cauliflower, organic onions, organic carrots, organic walnuts, organic mushrooms, organic extra virgin olive oil, organic tomato paste, organic sun dried tomatoes, organic garlic, salt, organic nutritional yeast, organic spices.
Nutrition (per 1/2 cup): 70 calories, 3.5g fat, 8g carbs, 2g fiber, 5g sugars (includes 0g added sugars), 2g protein.*
More Facts on Hudson Green Pasta Sauces
- Price: $9.49 per 16-ounce jar
- Availability: Hudson Green Pasta Sauces are available via the company’s website below and on Amazon.
- Certifications: Hudson Green Meatless Bolognese Pasta Sauce is are Certified Organic.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Hudson Green Pasta Sauces are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, peanut-free, soy-free, added sugar-free, vegan, vegetarian, and paleo-friendly.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Hudson Green website at hudson-green.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. All food products are at some degree of risk for allergen cross-contamination. Only you can assess what is safe for your needs.