This recipe for vegan caramel mini ice cream bites was originally shared with us by Taste the Dream, and featured in their newsletter. They use their Rice Dream Vanilla Frozen Dessert Pints and Almond Dream Vanilla Almond Milk Beverage to make this easy dessert happen. But if you need nut-free, you can swap in their rice milk beverage for the almond milk.
Special Diet Notes: Caramel Mini Ice Cream Bites
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, optionally nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Set the frozen puff pastry shells on a baking tray and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the cups are golden. Let cool completely.
- Put the dairy-free ice cream and milk beverage in your blender and blend until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture immediately into each of the baked puff pastry shells. Drizzle with caramel or butterscotch syrup and top with the toasted almond slices.
- Freeze until set or until ready to serve. If solid frozen, let the cups sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving