Chef Drew has selected an excellent medium to display his culinary talents. The ingredients used in his Raspberry Vinaigrette are simple and few. The flavors were bold, yet very complimentary and refreshing. We loved the all-natural raspberry flavor, and found the overall vinaigrette to be reminiscent of a “from scratch” house dressing in a chic restaurant. The sweet vinegar taste led me to believe that it would be very high in sugars. Too my pleasant surprise, one Tablespoon had just 30 calories, 2 grams of fat (zero saturated), and only 2 grams of sugar. This is an excellent dressing and marinade selection for most diets. In fact, we enjoyed it guilt-free on various fresh green salads.
- Pros: Low in fat and sugar; Excellent “made from scratch” flavor
- Cons: Slightly runny when warm
- Fresh Salads with Vegetables, Nuts, Seeds, or White Meats / Fish
- Marinade for Chicken or Fish
Where to Buy:
- In Stores – Natural food stores throughout the U.S.