This rich and creamy vegan alfredo sauce will satisfy your cravings for indulgence! The cashews and coconut milk pair up for a delicious flavor that is smooth and luxurious. Thanks to Go Dairy Free viewer Kerri for emailing this recipe!
Photo credit: Vegan Yum Yum Feature
- 1-1/2 Cups Raw Cashews (not roasted or salted)
- 2-1/2 Cups water (fresh)
- 200mL Coconut Milk (1/2 can full fat coconut milk)
- 1 Vegetable Bouillon Cube [be sure to check the ingredients when allergies or special diets are a concern]
- 3 Cloves Garlic, minced (1-1/2 teaspoons fridge minced garlic)
- Pepper to taste
- Herbamare or Salt to taste
- Thoroughly blend all ingredients together. Thin out with more water if desired.
- Heat & serve over pasta, vegetables, or chicken!
Diet type: Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy free, Egg free, Gluten free, Peanut free, Soy free, Wheat free, Sugar free