Summer time always has me craving smoothies and my current favorite is this Nectarine-Orange Smoothie! The nectarines at this time of year are so juicy and full of flavor. Paired with orange juice, it makes for such a refresing and sweet sip! I’ve been enjoying this bright smoothie to cool down in the hot summer afternoons.
Special Diet Notes: Nectarine-Orange Smoothie
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, plant-based, vegetarian, and optionally nut-free.
- ½ pound fresh nectarines or peaches, peeled and cut up
- 1 cup dairy-free milk beverage
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Ice cubes
- Sliced nectarines or peaches and mint sprigs, for garnish
- Puree nectarines, soy milk, juice, and sugar in blender.
- Blend until mixture is thick and smooth.
- Serve over ice.
- Garnish with sliced nectarines and mint sprigs, if desired.