We found this decadent vegan chocolate cupcakes recipe from the Bethany Bakes Blogspot
Special Diet Notes: Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, peanut-free, vegan, plant-based, vegetarian, and optionally nut-free.
For gluten-free: make sure to use gluten-free oats/oat flour
- 1½ cup oat flour* (or wheat flour)
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 4 oz. silken tofu
- ¾ cup dairy-free milk beverage
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon lemon juice
- Confectioners sugar for decoration
- 1 bar of dairy-free chocolate (or dairy-free chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line or grease 6 muffin cups. Set aside.
- Sift first five dry ingredients together.
- Blend wet ingredients in blender.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients with whisk in bowl.
- Spoon batter evenly into the lined/greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes (when toothpick comes out clean).
- Dust with confectioner's sugar and shaved dark chocolate.