Egg & Potato Salad
This recipe was contributed by Sandra Butler, an executive chef in the UK who is focused on catering to special diets and food allergies.
- 4 Medium Eggs
- 8 Small potatoes / new potatoes
- 1 Lettuce / salad bag
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 10 Radishes
- 2 Carrots
- 6 Cherry tomatoes
- Boil the potatoes (new potatoes are best for this salad) until cooked. Leave to cool.
- Hard boil the eggs to your preference.
- Shred the lettuce and slice the cucumber into chunks.
- Grate the carrots and radish.
- Half the cooled potatoes and quarter the cool hardboiled eggs.
- Carefully mix everything together with a splash of extra virgin olive oil.
Copyright Fleming Marrs Inc. ~ www.GoDairyFree.org
Tagged barbecues, gluten free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, summer