Italian Potato Wedges
- 500g White Potatoes (about 1 lb)
- 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Dried Thyme
- 2 tbsp Dried Basil
- 2 tbsp Dried Sage
- Freshly ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 210°c. Chop the potatoes into wedges, making sure they are all reasonably similar in size. Place on a baking sheet.
- Mix the herbs together and sprinkle over the wedges. Drizzle the oil over the top of them and mix thoroughly with your hands. Make sure all the wedges are evenly covered.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until soft. Turn them half way for an even crispy coating.