True Food Kitchen is a rapidly expanding, healthy, table-serve restaurant chain that was founded by Dr. Andrew Weil. Their menu closely adheres to the principles of his popular anti-inflammatory diet. Consequently, they serve a wide selection of dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian options with Mediterranean, Asian, and Californian influences.
Dairy-Free Menu Guide for True Food Kitchen
Most of their menu remains fixed year round, but they do rotate new and seasonal items in each quarter. This guide reflects their base menu plus their Spring 2021 seasonal options. Vegan options have also been noted.
- Charred Cauliflower (vegan)
- Creamy Tomato Soup (vegan; seasonal)
- Edamame Guacamole (vegan)
- Spicy Tuna Spring Roll (seasonal)
Heads Up! The Herb Hummus and Edamame Dumplings surprisingly contain milk.
Salads & Bowls
- Ancient Grains (vegan)
- Korean Noodle (vegan)
- Teriyaki Quinoa (vegan)
- Vegan Good Earth Kale Cobb (vegan, with no cheese; seasonal)
Dairy-Free Salad & Bowl Add-Ons: Never-Ever Chicken, Organic Tofu, 100% Grass-fed Steak, SEASAIP Certified Shrimp, Sustainable Salmon
- Spinach & Mushroom (vegan; seasonal)
Gluten-Free Option: The Gluten-Free Crust at True Foods Kitchen is dairy-free and made without top allergens.
Burgers & Sandwiches
- Vegan Double Cheeseburger (vegan)
- Grass-Fed Burger (no cheese)
- Turkey Burger (no cheese)
Bun Options: Their Flaxseed Bun is dairy-free and vegan. Their Gluten-Free Bun is made without dairy, but it does contain eggs, so it isn’t vegan.
- 100% Grass-fed Flank Steak
- Grass-fed Steak Tacos
- Grilled Sustainable Salmon
- Poke Bowl
- Shrimp Tacos
- Pita (Wheat and Gluten-Free)
- Spring Vegetables (vegan; seasonal)
- Sweet Potato Hash
- Chicken Teriyaki Bowl
- Avocado Key Lime Pie (vegan; seasonal)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie (vegan)
- Vanilla Ice Cream (vegan; coconut-based)
- Cookies & Ice Cream (vegan; coconut-based)
- Sunrise Bowl
- Two Egg Breakfast
- Smashed Avocado Toast (no cheese)
Dairy-Free Add-Ons: Chicken Sausage
Creamy Coffee & Tea Drinks
- Matcha Horchata
- Oat Milk Lattes
This Post is for Informational Purposes Only
Menus, ingredients, kitchen procedures, management, and restaurants are subject to change at any time. Always read the menu and discuss your dietary needs with the staff before ordering. Make sure that they can accommodate your situation. This post is for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as advice.
There is always a risk for potential cross-contamination of allergens in any commercial kitchen. If cross-contamination is an issue for you, always speak with the manager to ensure that your meal can be safely prepared. Listings here do not guarantee that a restaurant is safe enough for your individual needs. Only you can make that decision.
Where to Find True Food Kitchen
True Food Kitchen has over 40 restaurants in 17 U.S. states. See their website below for addresses, hours, and online ordering.