The day has finally arrived. For years, you’ve asked for a sequel to Go Dairy Free. And now, Eat Dairy Free is HERE. This is a straight up dairy-free cookbook filled with beloved recipes from my own kitchen. Today is the official launch date, so it is now available via Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Target, Walmart, and other book retailers. Order it now and get your full-color copy this week!
Quick Highlights of Eat Dairy Free
- 110 Original Dairy-Free Recipes for Everyday Living
- Full Color with a Photo for Every Recipe
- Gluten-Free Options for Every Recipe
- Soy-Free Options for Every Recipe
- Egg-Free Options for Every Recipe
- Peanut-Free Options for Every Recipe
- A Special Diet Chart to Quick Reference Vegan Options and Nut-Free Options
It’s a “just dairy free” cookbook with tested options for all!
This is the cookbook you can pick up if you’re new to dairy-free living or if you’ve been dairy free for decades. The recipes use healthy and easy-to-find ingredients, which means you don’t need to purchase any dairy alternative products to make them! Plus, they’ve been tested and approved by adults and kids.
The Chapters in Eat Dairy Free
- Sips to Shakes (Strawberry CheeseShake, Chocolate Muscle Mylk, and much more)
- Bakeshop Breakfast (Vanilla Cream Scones, Morning Glory Cookies, and much more)
- Anyday Brunch (Southwestern Sunrise Tacos, Strawberry Short-Stack, and much more)
- Snackables (Speedy Skillet Granola Parfaits, Sneaky Thai Dip with Broccoli “Trees,” and much more)
- Veggies First (Crème of Portobello Soup, Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes, and much more)
- American Comfort Cuisine (Shake & Bake Buttermylk Chicken, New England Fish Chowder, and much more)
- Mediterranean Mains (Mushroom Pesto Pizza, Pasta in Tomato Cream Sauce, and much more)
- Easy Asian Eats (Hot ‘n Spicy Sesame Noodles, Tandoori Chicken, and much more)
- Sweet Rewards (Mylk Chocolate Cupcakes, Lemonade Dreamsicles, and much more)
- Essential Extras (Rancher’s Dressing, Quick & Easy Pizza Crust, and much more)
I know you will love this collection! You can pre-order Eat Dairy Free on Amazon (Canada and the UK, too!), and via other major book retailers like Barnes & Noble, Target, and Walmart. For more information and other retailers, see my Eat Dairy Free Info Page.
Do your cookbooks have dual measurements as in Fahrenheit/Celsius & lbs/grams etc.?
No, I’m sorry, but they don’t. I’m not sure if those were added by the publisher for books sold in other countries, but the ones printed in the U.S. definitely do not have dual measurements.
Congratulations, Alisa! It looks beautiful!
Thank you Kelly!
My copy is on the way – I am excited! I enjoy your recipes for my milk allergic son from your website and in Allergic Living magazine- thanks!
I just saw your comment Brenda! I hope you love my new book and thank you for the kind words 🙂
Hi Thank you very much, I am looking forward to eating dairy free foods
Having cancer twice has changed my life in many ways & not being able to enjoy dairy is one of them. So discovering your book (I have the first one!) along with following you on facebook & Pinterest has helped so much. I just preordered your new book & can’t wait!!
Peggy, I’m so sorry for what you’ve gone through. It’s my pleasure to be able to help in some small way! Happy holidays to you too!
I am SO excited about getting a copy of the new book! You are my go-to resource for dairy-free living. Congratulations.
Thank you Tess – so sweet!
I am so excited to order this cookbook!! Loved the first one!
That’s marvelous and thank you Kathy!
This book is a jackpot! I literally can’t wait to get my hands on it. Such a huge accomplishment Alisa!!!!
Thank you Lorie!
Alisa, I’m so excited to see this happening finally. The blog is amazing but I love having cookbooks to actually hold and write in so I’m thrilled to be able to add yours to my allergy-friendly collection. Can’t wait to share this with my DF friends too.
Oh, thank you so much Nicole!
My order is placed, can’t wait!!!
Oh wow! Thanks Amanda 🙂
Congrats Alisa!!! I know this will be a great resource!!!
Thank you Laura!!
I will be looking for this at the book stores. Thank you
It should be there! Enjoy Sandy 🙂
Such happy news, Alisa!! Cannot wait to read it!! 🙂
Thanks so much Hallie! I think you’ll recognize a couple recipes 🙂
It’s so pretty! I cannot believe it’s finally here. 🙂
Isn’t it? I was beyond impressed! Thanks for all of your hard work on testing!
Any time! 🙂
Pretty darn amazing! Pulling all of your culinary goodness into a fresh new book sounds like a winner. Wahoo to pre-ordering and congratulations.