The day has finally arrived. For years, you’ve asked for a sequel to Go Dairy Free. And now, Eat Dairy Free is HERE. This is a straight up dairy-free cookbook filled with beloved recipes from my own kitchen. Today is the official launch date, so it is now available via Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Target, Walmart, and other book retailers. Order it now and get your full-color copy this week!
Quick Highlights of Eat Dairy Free
- 110 Original Dairy-Free Recipes for Everyday Living
- Full Color with a Photo for Every Recipe
- Gluten-Free Options for Every Recipe
- Soy-Free Options for Every Recipe
- Egg-Free Options for Every Recipe
- Peanut-Free Options for Every Recipe
- A Special Diet Chart to Quick Reference Vegan Options and Nut-Free Options
It’s a “just dairy free” cookbook with tested options for all!
This is the cookbook you can pick up if you’re new to dairy-free living or if you’ve been dairy free for decades. The recipes use healthy and easy-to-find ingredients, which means you don’t need to purchase any dairy alternative products to make them! Plus, they’ve been tested and approved by adults and kids.
The Chapters in Eat Dairy Free
- Sips to Shakes (Strawberry CheeseShake, Chocolate Muscle Mylk, and much more)
- Bakeshop Breakfast (Vanilla Cream Scones, Morning Glory Cookies, and much more)
- Anyday Brunch (Southwestern Sunrise Tacos, Strawberry Short-Stack, and much more)
- Snackables (Speedy Skillet Granola Parfaits, Sneaky Thai Dip with Broccoli “Trees,” and much more)
- Veggies First (Crème of Portobello Soup, Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes, and much more)
- American Comfort Cuisine (Shake & Bake Buttermylk Chicken, New England Fish Chowder, and much more)
- Mediterranean Mains (Mushroom Pesto Pizza, Pasta in Tomato Cream Sauce, and much more)
- Easy Asian Eats (Hot ‘n Spicy Sesame Noodles, Tandoori Chicken, and much more)
- Sweet Rewards (Mylk Chocolate Cupcakes, Lemonade Dreamsicles, and much more)
- Essential Extras (Rancher’s Dressing, Quick & Easy Pizza Crust, and much more)
I know you will love this collection! You can pre-order Eat Dairy Free on Amazon (Canada and the UK, too!), and via other major book retailers like Barnes & Noble, Target, and Walmart. For more information and other retailers, see my Eat Dairy Free Info Page.