Last year was the time for dairy-free feta to shine, but this year, vegan blue cheese is making its debut! Follow Your Heart has released the first mass market Dairy-Free Bleu Cheese Crumbles, and they are ready to sprinkle on your salads, burgers, and appetizers.
Follow Your Heart Releases First Dairy-Free “Blue Cheese” Crumbles
I’m usually a big proponent of homemade dairy-free cheeses, but blue cheese is tricky! Not to mention, Follow Your Heart manages to make these creamy, tangy crumbles without any top allergens. Once you’ve had a chance to buy and try it, be sure to leave your unbiased rating and review below.
Ingredients: filtered water, organic coconut oil, modified potato starch, sea salt, potato starch, natural flavors, less than 2% of: potato protein, organic vegan cane sugar, calcium phosphate, lactic acid, caramel color, spirulina, beta carotene for color.
Nutrition (per 1 ounce): 70 calories, 6g fat, 4g carbs, 0g fiber, 0g sugars (0g added sugars), 0g protein.
More Allergen Notes
Follow Your Heart posts very detailed allergen information online, including if the products are made on a shared line or in a shared facility with any allergens. They haven’t updated the chart with the “blue cheese” yet, but all of their shreds and crumbles are made in a vegan (dairy-free and egg-free) facility.
More Facts on Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Bleu Cheese Crumbles
- Price: $4.99 per 6-ounce package
- Availability: Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Bleu Cheese Crumbles are available at Whole Foods Market, Stater Bros., and select Acme and Safeway stores in the U.S.
- Certifications: Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Bleu Cheese Crumbles are Certified Kosher Pareve and Non-GMO Verified.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Bleu Cheese Crumbles are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian. This product might also be suitable for keto diets.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Follow Your Heart website at www.followyourheart.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.
Average Reader Review
Leave Your Rating & Review for This Product
What Others Are Saying ...
I am thrilled there is finally a vegan blue cheese substitute on the market and this did not disappoint! Bleu cheese is one of the cheeses I’ve missed the most since switching to plant-based. The texture is amazing and it tastes like bleu cheese, and I can be picky when it comes to vegan cheeses. Follow your heart has done a great job again 🙂