Focus your attention on more important things with Happy Brain Coffee. It’s a no fuss instant latte mix that’s enriched with coconut cream and MCT oil to give your mind the healthy fats it needs. And of course, it’s dairy-free, to put your thoughts at ease. This simple blend is made by Coconut Cloud, and it comes in both Unsweetened and Original. The latter is lightly sweetened with coconut sugar.
Happy Brain Coffee makes Instant Dairy-Free Lattes with MCT Oil
Studies continue to show brain benefits of MCT oil, found in coconut, for preventing memory loss, energizing, and more. It also adds richness to creamers for a smoother finish. Happy Brain Coffee uses a powdered version of MCT oil, which easily melts into hot water. But be sure to let us know what you think – it helps others! Once you buy and try either of these dairy-free latte mixes, leave your rating and review below.
Ingredients: coconut cream powder (coconut cream, tapioca syrup, less than 2% dipotassium phosphate, vegtable fiber), coffee, and mct oil powder (mct oil, acacia fiber). contains: tree nuts (coconut).
Nutrition (per 2.5 tablespoons): 80 calories, 4.5g fat, 8g carbs, 0g fiber, 2g sugars (includes 0g added sugars), 0g protein.*
Ingredients: coconut cream powder (coconut cream, tapioca syrup, less than 2% dipotassium phosphate, vegtable fiber), organic coconut sugar, coffee, vegetable juice (color), and mct oil powder (mct oil, acacia fiber). contains: tree nuts (coconut).
Nutrition (per 2.5 tablespoons): 70 calories, 3.5g fat, 9g carbs, 0g fiber, 4g sugars (includes 2g added sugars), 0g protein.*
The Facts on Coconut Cloud Happy Brain Coffee
- Price: $13.99 per 6-ounce bag
- Availability: Happy Brain Coffee is available via natural food stores and select conventional grocers across the U.S. But you can purchase it direct from the Coconut Cloud. They ship throughout the U.S.
- Certifications: Happy Brain Coffee is Certified Gluten Free.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Happy Brain Coffee is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Coconut Cloud website at www.coconutcloud.net.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.