In the early days of vegan holiday beverages, a beloved brand came out with three varieties: pumpkin spice, mint chocolate, and nog. As the years passed, their line up dwindled, but they still make So Delicious Dairy Free Holiday Nog. Perhaps their recipe has undergone some minor tweaks over time, but it’s still a coconut cream-based delight that pops up before Thanksgiving and sticks around for the New Year.
So Delicious Dairy Free Holiday Nog is Here for the Season
This is a purely seasonal beverage, so get it while you can. It’s typically available until early January, when supplies begin to dry up. If you fall in love, stock up (it’s pantry-friendly!), and enjoy a little holiday cheer throughout the year.
Coconut Milk Nog
Ingredients: coconutmilk (filtered water, coconut cream), cane sugar, sea salt, guar gum, nutmeg, natural flavor, xanthan gum, annatto extract (color added).
Nutrition (per 1/2 cup): 90 calories, 2g fat, 15g carbs, 0g fiber, 15g sugars (includes 15g added sugars), 0g protein.*
More Facts on So Delicious Dairy Free Holiday Nog
- Price: $3.29 per 32-ounce carton
- Availability: So Delicious Dairy Free Holiday Nog is available at Kroger family of stores, Albertsons family of stores, Whole Foods, and other retailers in the U.S. and Canada. It is shelf-stable (until opened) but is sometimes sold in the refrigerated section.
- Certifications: So Delicious Dairy Free Holiday Nog is Certified Gluten-Free, Certified Vegan, Non-GMO Verified, and Certified Kosher DE (for dairy equipment, not ingredients; see our Understanding Kosher Guide).
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, So Delicious Dairy Free Holiday Nog is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, oil-free, vegan, and vegetarian.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the So Delicious website at sodeliciousdairyfree.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. All food products are at some degree of risk for allergen cross-contamination. Only you can assess what is safe for your needs.
Average Reader Review
Leave Your Rating & Review for This Product
What Others Are Saying ...
It’s not as thick as regular eggnog but the flavor is quite good. It’s veeerrry sweet but I expected that.
Sweet but delicious
We served this at a small get together over the holidays, and all of the adults adored this delightfully sweet and rich Nog.