This chocolate avocado pudding recipe is a “dessert” entry in the So Delicious Dairy Free 3-Course Recipe Contest, submitted by reader Vanessa Burnum. To create a creamy pudding, she uses a combination of melted dairy-free chocolate, avocados, and Vanilla Coconut Milk Beverage from So Delicious.
Avocados puree beautifully and even have a slightly gelatinous consistency, making them the perfect dairy-free and vegan option for pudding!
For more details and to enter the recipe contest, see this post: https://www.godairyfree.org/news/so-delicious-dairy-free-3-course-recipe-contest
Special Diet Notes & Options: Chocolate Avocado Pudding
By ingredients, this recipe for chocolate avocado pudding is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, peanut-free, soy-free, tree nut-free, vegan and vegetarian. They are all around allergy-friendly! Just use caution when selecting your dairy-free chocolate chips. A good allergen-free brand is Enjoy Life.
- ¼ cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons So Delicious Dairy Free Vanilla Coconut Milk Beverage, plus more depending on desired consistency
- 2 avocados
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- Melt chocolate chips with 2 tablespoons milk beverage.
- Put all ingredients in food processor and process until smooth.
- Add more milk beverage to achieve desired consistency.
- Let chill in refrigerator for at least two hours. Serve chilled.
Pingback: 100+ Recipes and Tips to Satisfy Creamy Dairy-Free Cravings