Peanut-Sauced Salad Dressing
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- ¼ cup sweet rice wine (mirin)
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce or Wheat-Free Tamari (for gluten-free)
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- ¼ cup Peanut Butter (may add a Tablespoon for more peanutty flavor)
- 2 teaspoons evaporated cane juice or brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Coconut Milk (thick cream removed, and saved for another recipe) or light coconut milk
- Blend the ginger through cayenne in a blender until smooth.
- Add Coconut Milk 1 Tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached.
These are the basic ingredients, but they may easily be adjusted to your own taste. If you do not have coconut milk on hand, unsweetened rice milk, soy milk, or even water will do in a pinch.