Believe it or not, some alcoholic drinks do contain dairy. And we like to celebrate ALL things dairy free. Which is why I couldn’t pass up this beautiful cranberry Moscow mule recipe. It’s that classic blend of ginger beer, vodka, and lime, with a double dose of cranberry added for a special adults-only holiday beverage.
This cranberry Moscow mule recipe with photo was shared with us by Nemiroff Original Vodka.
Special Diet Notes: Cranberry Moscow Mule
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian.
- 1 part vodka (like Nemiroff Original Vodka)
- 1 part cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 parts ginger beer
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Orange wedges, for garnish (optional)
- Fresh cranberries, for garnish (optional)
- Rosemary sprigs, for garnish (optional)
- Pour vodka, cranberry juice cocktail, ginger beer and lime juice into a copper mug filled with ice. Gently stir to combine.
- Garnish with orange wedges, fresh cranberries and rosemary sprigs, if desired.