If you’re short on time, but need some quick energy or a chocolate fix, make this crunchy dairy-free chocolate bark. It’s simple, but addictive, and quite versatile. You can use whatever trail mix you have on hand, but the bark shown uses Enjoy Life to keep it nut-free, dairy-free, and top allergen-free. If you don’t have any trail mix around, go ahead and add 1 1/2 cups of your favorite dried fruit, seeds, and / or chopped nuts (if nuts are okay for you). Broken pretzels are also a tasty addition!
This crunchy dairy-free chocolate bark recipe was shared with us by Enjoy Life Foods.
Special Diet Notes: Crunchy Chocolate Bark
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the trail mix and cereal.
- Melt the chocolate chips with the oil.
- Pour the chocolate over the trail mix and cereal and stir quickly to combine. Immediately scrape the mixture onto your prepared baking sheet and spread it into a thin single layer.
- Let sit to set or place it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes, or the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Once the chocolate is solid, break it into pieces.
- Store the chocolate bark in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.