This garlic mashed potatoes recipe was altered from Razzle Dazzle’s Thanksgiving selections.
Special Diet Notes: Garlic Mashed Potatoes
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, peanut-free, vegan, plant-based, vegetarian, and optionally nut-free.
- 7 medium russet potatoes
- ⅓ cup vegetable broth
- ⅔ cup water
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 4 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- ⅓ cup unsweetened dairy-free milk beverage
- 5 pressed garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon dairy-free margarine
- 2 teaspoons of rosemary
- Boil potatoes and onions in a large saucepan for 15-20 minutes covered with water and vegetable broth, or until potatoes soft.
- Drain potatoes and onions. Mash. Lightly heat dairy-free milk, but do not boil.
- Add dairy-free milk, nutritional yeast, pressed garlic, butter, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Mix together.