Special Diet Notes: Old Fashioned Kettle Corn
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, soy-free, vegan, vegetarian, and optionally peanut-free / nut-free.
- ½ cup un-popped popcorn kernels
- ¼ cup white or brown sugar
- ¼ cup peanut or vegetable oil
- Place the popcorn and sugar in a large pot with the oil. Over a medium heat, begin to pop the popcorn. Constantly shake the pot to ensure that the popcorn kernels and oil do not burn.
- Once the popping has slowed, remove the pot from heat.
- Pour on to parchment lined baking tray and let cool.