This recipe for strawberry mousse parfait pie is an entry in our Spring Fling Dairy-Free Recipe Contest, created and submitted by Talia Hassid. To qualify, the recipe includes Coconut Milk Creamer, Coconut Milk Yogurt, and Greek-Style Almond Milk Yogurt by So Delicious Dairy Free.
For more details about the recipe contest, see this post: www.godairyfree.org/news/spring-fling-dairy-free-recipe-contest
Special Diet Notes & Options: Strawberry Mousse Parfait Pie
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, optionally peanut-free, optionally soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian. For a peanut-free and soy-free strawberry mousse parfait pie, be sure to select your granola wisely for the crust.
- 3 cups gluten-free and dairy-free granola (Talia uses Kind Oats & Honey Clusters)
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 1 8-ounce container Daiya Strawberry Cream Cheese Style Spread
- ¼ cup coconut butter, softened
- 1 cup organic strawberries, sliced
- 2 6-ounce containers So Delicious Dairy Free Strawberry Almond Milk Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted (measured before melting)
- 7 tablespoons agave
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons So Delicious Dairy Free Original Coconut Creamer
- 1 tablespoon organic cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons So Delicious Dairy Free Vanilla Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon So Delicious Dairy Free Original Coconut Creamer
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Cover the bottom of 9” springform pan with parchment paper, and grease the sides lightly.
- Process the granola into crumbs in a food processor.
- Add in the coconut oil and agave and mix again until combined.
- Press dough into springform pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Chill in fridge while making filling.
- Blend cream cheese, strawberries, and coconut butter in a blender until fully incorporated.
- Add in the rest of the filling ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour into prepared crust and set in fridge covered overnight to set.
- Mix all ingredients together, and drizzle over the set pie.