Since all Pizza Hut pizzas come with cheese, special ordering is a must if you want a dairy-free pizza. So we have included the crusts, sauces, and toppings that will work in the lists below.
No Dairy (Milk) Ingredients (use caution due to cross-contamination potential):
Dough – Gluten-Free Crust
Toppings – Pepperoni, Bacon Pieces, Ham, Green Pepper, Red Onion, Mushrooms, Sliced Jalapeños, Banana Peppers, Black Olives, Fire Roasted Red Peppers, Tomatoes, and Anchovies
- Desserts – Cinnamon Sticks
- Sauces – Spicy BBQ, Spicy Asian
Products are prepared in common equipment and therefore may contain allergen:
- Dough – Thin ‘N Crispy® Dough and Skinny Crust Dough
- Sauces – Pizza Sauce and Sweet Pizza Sauce
- Toppings – Italian Sausage, 100% Real Beef, and Chicken
- Appetizers – Hot and Mild Baked Chicken Wings and Bone Out Wings
- Sauces – Honey BBQ, Buffalo Mild, Buffalo Medium, Buffalo Burnin’ Hot, and Lemon Pepper
Restaurant Website: www.pizzahut.com
Allergen Information: http://www.pizzahut.com/foodallergies.html
*The above information was supplied by the corresponding restaurant via their website, customer service, or other published nutritional information. Ingredients and menu offerings are constantly changing in the food service industry, and can be subject to interpretation. For this reason, Go Dairy Free does not guarantee nor take responsibility for the accuracy of this information. If severe allergies or intolerances are a concern, contact the restaurant directly before purchasing or consuming one of their products. Cross-contamination of potential food allergens should always be considered a possibility in a fast food restaurant.
Last Updated: October 6, 2012