Unfortunately, Popeye’s poultry batter contains milk, and it is used for dipping and frying the majority of their products.
No Dairy (Milk) Ingredients (use caution due to cross-contamination potential):
- Chicken – Naked Chicken Tenders, Kids’ Naked Tenders Meal
- Sandwiches – Naked Chicken Wrap, Naked BBQ Chicken Po’ Boy
- Sides – Red Beans & Rice, Cajun Rice, Baguette, Jalapenos, and Coleslaw
- Dessert – Apple Sauce, Sliced Pecan Pie
- Breakfast – Grits
- Sauces – Barbecue, Sweet Heat, Cocktail
No Dairy Ingredients, but Fried in Common Oil with Dairy-Containing Menu Items:
- Sides– Cajun French Fries
- Breakfast – Hashbrowns
Restaurant Website: www.popeyes.com
Ingredient Information: http://popeyes.com/menu/nutrition
*The above information was supplied by the corresponding restaurant via their website, customer service, or other published nutritional information. Ingredients and menu offerings are constantly changing in the food service industry, and can be subject to interpretation. For this reason, Go Dairy Free does not guarantee nor take responsibility for the accuracy of this information. If severe allergies or intolerances are a concern, contact the restaurant directly before purchasing or consuming one of their products. Cross-contamination of potential food allergens should always be considered a possibility in a fast food restaurant.
Last Updated: October 6, 2012