Thanks to Gail Davis for contributing this fantastic review!
Imagine a sublimely rich, creamy, full-bodied, dairy-free, vanilla ice cream loaded with succulent black cherries and chunks of heavenly dark chocolate. If that sounds like pure indulgence, it is, and it’s what I discovered when I first tasted the Cherry Nirvana flavor of Purely Decadent. Now, whenever I want to take my taste buds on a trip to paradise, I open my freezer, grab a spoon, and dig into this earthly delight. The combination of sweet, dark black cherries and crispy dark chocolate flakes suspended in an arctic cloud of vanilla, imparts a delightful profusion of flavors and textures in every spoonful.
- Pros: A multitude of sinfully delicious flavors, made with non-GMO soy and organic ingredients; Vegan; Cholesterol-free; Relatively low in fat
- Cons: It’s addictive, one taste, and you’ll be hooked; Slightly high in sugar, as to be expected
- Big and Little Ice-Cream Lovers
- Making Parfaits, Frozen Pies, Sundaes
- Birthday Parties & Summertime Treats
- Guilt Free Indulgence
Purely Decadent Overall Review:
Of all the dairy-free frozen desserts, Turtle Mountain’s Purely Decadent line tastes the most like real premium ice cream. With so many great flavors to choose from, there’s no chance one would ever grow tired of enjoying these delectable frozen treats. There’s Praline Pecan, Chocolate Obsession, Raspberry À la Mode (with chewy chocolate brownies and raspberry sauce!), Chunky Mint Madness, Cookie Avalanche (did somebody say Oreo?), Chocolate Brownie Almond, Mint Chocolate Chip, Mocha Almond Fudge, Peanut Butter Zig Zag, Purely Vanilla, Rocky Road, Swinging Anna Banana (think banana bread with chocolate chips), Turtle Trail (a gooey mix of caramel sauce and chocolate-covered praline pecans in a creamy vanilla base), and Vanilla Swiss Almond.
Where to Buy:
- In Stores – Most grocers throughout the U.S. and Canada