The morning after one of the biggest party nights of the year, and I’m talking about a coconut blackout smoothie. But it isn’t what you think! This healthy, super-easy, detoxifying creamy drink is the perfect recipe for kicking off those wellness resolutions. And it’s just one of the delicious, nutritious sips in the new ebook, 40 Days of Green Smoothies by Becky Striepe.
Becky’s ebook will “Kickstart your mornings with a 40 day program designed to develop your green smoothie habit!” Each week has a short, everyday shopping list that allows you to blend up a new beverage recipe each morning. Tips are interspersed throughout, but the whole ebook is clear, simple, and insanely easy to follow.
Just some of the recipes in 40 Days of Green Smoothies include:
- Cherry Tangerine Smoothie
- Banana Berry Fresh Smoothie
- Raspberry Beret Smoothie
- Chocolate Shake
- Ginger Blue Smoothie
- Almost-Horchata Smoothie
- Coconut Blackout Smoothie (recipe below!)
- Spa Day Smoothie
- The Kitchen Sink Smoothie
- Pineapple Parfait Smoothie
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Smoothie
- Strawberries & Cream Smoothie
- Spicy Mango Tango Smoothie
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Special Diet Notes: Coconut Blackout Smoothie
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, plant-based, vegetarian, top food allergy-friendly, paleo-friendly, and Whole30-approved.
- Place all ingredients in your blender and puree until smooth, starting with ¼ cup water.
- If needed, blend in additional water.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!