I’ve been learning to embrace the deliciousness of easy recipes in recent months. In the past, I thought the sign of a good recipe creator was how imaginative their recipes were. That is until I noticed what magazine recipes I was actually trialing in my own home. Some were relatively creative, but all were pretty darn simple. None involved reinventing the wheel or unique flavor pairings. They were just easy twists on old favorites, like this dairy-free cheesecake dip.
As a result, you might have noticed how my recipes have begun devolving back to earlier days of recipe creating. My Wild Blueberry Bliss Smoothie, No Bake Power Cookies, Cookies ‘n Ice Cream Bon Bons, and Herb Drop Biscuits are recipes that I whipped up to add easy deliciousness to your EVERYDAY life.
This dairy-free cheesecake dip recipe is just as quick and foolproof. Like the Bon Bons I mentioned, it’s a little indulgent and uses a couple tasty “cheats”. But don’t worry, but both are quite easy to find.
How to Serve Dairy-Free Cheesecake Dip
Fresh strawberries and Enjoy Life Crunchy Vanilla Honey Graham Minis are my favorite for dipping in this cheesecake dip. The latter compliment it so well, but strictly vegan treatsters can dunk the Crunchy Sugar Crisp Minis instead.
This dairy-free cheesecake dip also packs really well! For lunch boxes, I spoon it into mini jars. Then, I grind or smash Crunchy Vanilla Honey Graham Cookies (or Sugar Crisps for honey-free) and sprinkle them over top of the dip. It’s like an upside down allergy-friendly cheesecake! If you’re concerned about it getting warm, then freeze the jars overnight. Pop a frozen one into a lunchbox and it will defrost by lunch.
Special Diet Notes: Dairy-Free Cheesecake Dip
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, vegetarian, and top food allergy-friendly.
- 4 ounces dairy-free cream cheese alternative (I use half a tub of Daiya Plain)
- ¼ cup coconut cream (see note below)
- ¼ to ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ to ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- Fresh strawberries
- Enjoy Life Vanilla Honey Graham or Sugar Crisp Mini Cookies
- Crushed Enjoy Life Vanilla Honey Graham or Sugar Crisp Cookies
- Place all the cream cheese alternative, coconut cream, powdered sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, and salt in a mixing bowl. We like the full amount of vanilla and a scant ⅓ cup of the powdered sugar, but use the lower amounts if you prefer less sweet.
- Blend the ingredients with a hand mixer or whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Place the cheesecake dip in a bowl and serve with cookies and strawberries for dipping. You can also serve with crushed cookies for rolling or top the cheesecake dip with the crushed cookies.
- Leftover dip can be covered and refrigerated for up to 3 days. I also freeze individual portions for an any time treat.