Garlic sauteed mushrooms make a super-easy side dish! They’re full of flavor and made with simple ingredients. They go well alongside just about any meal and would even make a delicious pasta topping.
Special Diet Notes: Garlic Sauteed Mushrooms
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, soy-free, gluten-free, nut-free, and peanut-free. Optionally vegan / plant-based and vegetarian.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 5 cup quartered button mushrooms (about 1 lb)
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 10 garlic cloves
- ½ cup broth (beef, chicken, or vegetable)
- Dash of black pepper
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Heat oil in a large skillet over med heat.
- Add mushrooms, crushed red pepper, salt, and garlic to skillet and saute for 3 min.
- Add broth and black pepper, and cook 5 min.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with parsley.