Another author is launching the second edition of her vegan cookbook this week. Lane Gold’s new Vegan Junk Food, Expanded Edition: 200+ Vegan Recipes for the Foods You Crave―Minus the Ingredients You Don’t was released two days ago. And we’re featuring the Vegan Pizza Dough Garlic Rolls recipe to give you a taste of this full-color collection.
- Sticky Caramel Baked French Toast
- Portobello Cheesesteak
- Southwest Sliders With Spicy Queso Sauce
- Corn Dogs With Tangy Mustard Dipping Sauce
- South-Of-The-Border Potato Tacos
- Meatball Pizza With Peppers And Onions
- Pizza Dough Garlic Rolls (recipe below!)
- Taquitos With Avocado Sauce
- Teriyaki Pineapple “Chicken” Kabobs
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Baked Curried Sweet Potato Fries
- Basil Pesto (pictured above with the Pizza Dough Garlic Rolls)
- White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Special Diet Notes: Vegan Pizza Dough Garlic Rolls
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, nut-free, peanut-free, optionally soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Divide dough into 16 to 18 pieces. Roll pieces into balls.
- In a small bowl, mix together cheese and garlic.
- In each dough ball, press about a tablespoonful of cheese-garlic mixture into the center and close dough around it. Roll back into a smooth ball. Place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat for rest of dough balls.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown, shaking baking sheet halfway through cooking to help brown evenly.
- In a large bowl, mix together salt, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and nutritional yeast.
- When rolls are hot out of the oven, drizzle with olive oil, turning to coat.
- Place oiled rolls a few at a time into nutritional yeast mixture, tossing to coat. Serve hot.
Recipe Essentials: Vegan Pizza Dough Garlic Rolls